•Sister's brother-in-law -2•

{Song recommendation-
"Enna Sona" from "Ok Jaanu"}

[Note: As this is the continuation/part 2 of "Sister's brother-in-law" story the characters will be the same on this part also. If you haven't yet read the previous part, please do check it first as the storyline starts from it. And this part will totally be the author's point of view. Thank you.]

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

The party which the four gonna attend tonight was to be held at Ishan Kishan, Shubman's teammate's house. Shubman was told by Ishan to bring his brother and sister-in-law along with Advika. Advika and Ishan have been pretty close after the marriage of Shubman's brother and Advika's sister. Shubman do like Advika. Oh sorry! He loves her with all his heart that he don't even look at other girls. He fell for Advika on the very first day of them meeting each other. It's a love at first sight for him.

The evening came by quickly. Advika was in her room deciding her attire for tonight's party. She didn't even knew whether it was a formal one or just a normal pary.

After being frustrated, she atlast decided to call her sister. After some rings Advika's sister, Kavya picked up the call.

"Hey Adu! Are you ready?" Said Kavya after picking up the call.

"No di. I can't decide whether to wear anything formal or the party dresses which we wear for clubs." Advika replied being helpless.

"Ok so, as it's not a formal party, you can wear any informal dress." Advika's sister replied helping her sister with the problem.

"Ok thanks di. Bye see you soon." Advika said and cutted the call without getting reply from the other side of the line.

She finally decided to wear a white Octavia dress with a pair of white strappy sandals. Light and soft makeup just added the fuel to her look. Getting satisfaction with her look, she took a white purse to match her dress up for tonight.

She headed downstairs and was surprised that she was unknowingly twinning with Shubman. Shubman was wearing a white shirt one button undone and sleeves rolled up. He paired the shirt with a black jeans.This didn't go unnoticed by Advika's sister and brother-in-law.

"Aree Adu tu aur Shub to matching kar ke kapde pahana hai. Apas mein discuss kiye the kya?" Advika's sister said teasing her.

(Advika, you and Shubman are wearing matching clothes. Did you discuss it among yourselves?)

"Haan sach mein. Shub, tum dono ke beech kuch chal rha hai kya?" Her jiju joined in.

(Yes, really. Shubman, is there something going on between you two?)

"Bhai and bhabhi aisa kuch nhi hai. Aise maat socha karo please." Shubman said stopping them as he felt that Advika was feeling a little uncomfortable with the topic.

(Brother and sister-in-law, there is nothing like that. Please don't think like this.)

"Accha thik hai. Abhi chalo nhi to hum late ho jayenge." Her jiju said calling it an end to the teasing session.

(Okay, fine. Let's go now, otherwise we'll be late.)

They left the house and headed towards Ishan's house.

The official couple from the four of them, went towards the dance floor to enjoy their time together. While our unofficial couple was awkwardly sitting on a sofa on a corner of the house.