Chapter - 4

Yuvraj was walking through one of school hallway that lead to his classroom but he halted when he heard her voice again

Yuvraj was walking through one of school hallway that lead to his classroom but he halted when he heard her voice again. He roamed his eyes and found that her voice was coming from music room.

The door was closed but still her voice was coming not clearly but still it was audible for yuvraj because he was near music room.

He walk further and stop infront of music room door.

He turned around his back was facing the door. He closed his eyes while leaning back on the door.

He again started feeling that forbidden feeling and this time he was liking it.

"Why your voice is affecting me so much what is in your voice that wants me to hear it more why" he thought while listening her voice.

"After listening to your voice why my heart starts beating fast why" he thought while keeping his hand on his heart.

"Why your voice gives me peace why" he thought.

"Raj what are you doing here" aditi asked him after finding him in the whole school.

"Raj are you listening" aditi asked again but this time loudly that makes yuvraj to
Open his eyes abruptly.

"That's none of your business" he said angryly that makes aditi grit her teeth.

"That is my f*cking business" she shouted that anger yuvraj more.

"Firstly don't you f*cking dare to shout infront of me secondly why should i tell you what i am doing or not" he said controlling his anger that is reaching its peak.

"What is happening here" sahil said after hearing someone was shouting outside there room.

"None of your business" yuvraj said while walking away and sahil glared at him while saying "f*cker.

"Sorry just some idiot where shouting outside let's continue our practice" sahil said everyone nodded and they started practicing again.