Chapter - 7

"Abbu Ammi when did she came here" Momina Shifa's elder sister asked her parents after showing them their gifts

"Baccha 2-3 weeks ago" her mother said.

"Abbu Ammi aap dono ko use yahan lana hi nhi chahiye tha" Momina said.

"Why princess" her father asked.

"Bas mujhe accha nhi lag raha hai uske yahan rehne se" she said making a sad face.

"But baccha she is your sister" her mother said trying to make her understand.

"Ammi i know she's my sister but aap ye likh ke lelo that one she will be the reason of our unhappiness" she said in a annoying tone.

"But why are you saying like this baccha" her father asked softly.

"You know the reason very well Abbu" she said and move towards bathroom to fresh up.

Amjad Khan came out from his daughter room with his wife thinking if he had made a bad decision of calling Shifa here in jodhpur.

He called Rifat bi as she is here for taking care of shifa's well being.

"Bade sahab aapne hume bulaya" Rifat bi asked while standing infront of Amjad Khan.

"Yes i wanted to know how is shifa doing she is comfortable here or not" he asked in a stern tone.

"Bade sahab she is comfortable here it's just she wanted to spend some time with her sister" she said trying not to sound nervous as his stern tone already made her shiver.

"Hmm tell her that i want to talk to her" he said making Rifat bi eyes widened which didn't go unnoticed by Amjad Khan.

"Why are you widening your eyes go and call her" he said in a angry tone making her gulp hard.

"Bade sahab S-Shifa i-is not here" she said tightly closing her eyes.

"What" he shouted making her and the guard's who were present there flinch. Momina and her mother also came after hearing his shouting.

"Ji she wanted to t-take s-some fresh air to wo bahar gayi hai aur abhi tak a-ayi nhi hai" she said knowing very well what is going to happen.

"How can you be so careless Rifat she is your responsibility, don't you know she is new here and why did you even let her go" shifa's mother Zeenat Naaz khan said angryly shouting at her.

"Ammi why are you shouting at Rifat bi when the person who is wrong here is that girl, she is so careless she didn't even think about us and left the house do she even know how many enemies are there of us and if they did something to her than everyone will say that khan family doesn't even know how to protect their daughter they will never let go the chance to defame us" Momina said being angry on her mother.