1k special, Chapter - 8

It was early morning of Sunday the sun was yet to rise

Shifa was sleeping peacefully when she started sweating very badly. She started Shivering.

I curse you

I curse you

I curse your family

Shifa wake up with a jerk. She started Shivering it's not new for her this type of nightmares is coming since she had came to Khan Mansion.

"Ya Allah again that nightmare why this type of nightmares are coming why. Which curse that lady was talking about Allah" Shifa said refering to that lady who was curseing in her nightmare.

Shifa looked at the time it was almost the time to offer her early morning Salah fajr. She quickly move towards her bathroom get freshen up and after doing Ablution (wudu) she came out and take out her prayer mat and started offering her salah.

She joined her both hands together from side and started doing Dua.

"Ya Allah please hume maaf kar de agar humse galti hogyi hai to. Humse please naraz mat hoye ga please. Or please mujhe Mr Ranawat se dur hi rakhiye ga hum nhi chahte hai ki hamare darmiyan kuch bhi ho." She caressed her face with her palm and got up while folding the prayer mat.

Shifa came out from her room and moved towards kitchen to filled her tummy as she was hungry very much.

She came and saw her sister talking to someone on the phone while eating an apple. She thought to talk to her so she greeted.

"Assalamualaikum Appi" Momina flinch after hearing Shifa's voice. She turned her face towards Shifa and looked at her with disgust.

"I'll call you later bye" Momina said to the person who she was talking to.

"Didn't you saw i was talking to someone" Momina yelled at Shifa making flinch.

"I'm sorry Appi" Shifa said in a trembling voice.

"Sorry what sorry huh mannerless girl" Momina shouted and left from there.

Shifa come back to her room without eating anything.

Rifat bi who saw everything comes to her room. She saw Shifa laying on the bed while the blanket was covering her fully.

She sat Beside her and gently remove her blanket from her head. Shifa looked at her with red teary eyes. She instantly hugged her and started crying.

"Rifat bi everyone hates me no one loves me except my nani mamu. I don't want to be here Rifat bi i wanna go back I don't want to be here" she sobbed hard in her arms while Rifat bi gently rubbed her back trying to calm her.