The Serpent, Lion, Eagle and Badger

A young girl, the age of 13 was walking down a busy street abundant with chattering customers, colourful shops and little market stalls. She was wearing a white T-shirt with leggings and grey shoes. The hood of her long khaki green raincoat hid her face.

A woman in her mid-thirties was sat at her stall, selling DVD movies. She was speaking to a few passer-bys who she seemed to know. While gossiping, the woman laid out all the DVDs on the fold-up table so their covers were visible.

The young girl stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of a familiar face staring back at her on the cover of a movie.

The Hunger Games

She sighed quietly, and lifted her hood, revealing her face.

'That's you?' Ron exclaimed.

'Yes, thank you, Shitlock Holmes.'

Majority of people in the room snorted at Sabrina's response.

'Who?' Ron just looked at her questioningly but blinked and looked back at the screen when he didn't get a response.

SABRINA: (muttering to herself as she walks away) Are you having fun, Stephen? It seems like you're having fun. That's not funny. I'll bet you're pissing yourself laughing up in that twisted little universe cube, aren't you?

'So who's Stephen?' Clint asked, suspiciously.

'A friend.'

THREE HOURS LATER

Sabrina walked into an apartment where Natasha was sat at a small, round table, reading a file.

NAT: Hey. How'd it go?

SABRINA: Better than expected. I got the files, came back here and made sure I wasn't followed.

Bri took off her shoes at the door and walked over to the coat hooks.

NAT: And nobody got hurt?

(SILENCE)

NAT: Nobody got hurt right? (raising an eyebrow)

SABRINA: Just a few casualties. 

She removed her coat to reveal her white shirt splattered with blood. She hung up the coat.

NAT: C'mon. I just want one mission where you're not shooting up guards left, right and centre.

The Great Hall looked on in shock at the sisters, who just shrugged at the huge amount of bloodstains like it was a regular thing.

Especially Hermione was taken aback by the sight, question upon question flooding her mind. Why was their blood on her shirt? Where had she been? What file? Who was she really?

BRI: They were in the way of the mission. But at least we got the files.

Nat rolled her eyes at the girl.

NAT: (in Russian) Psychopath.

SABRINA: (in Russian) Whore.

Nat faked gasped and put a hand to her heart.

The two girls burst into laughter as Bri sat down next to Nat.

Most of the Great Hall laughed along with the girls and appreciated their own siblings when they saw how close the two were.

Thirty seconds later, the laughter died down, both in the Hall and on the screen.

NAT: What does Fury need these for?

BRI: What makes you think I know?

NAT: Fury tells you everything. Even about his eye.

BRI: (in Russian) How is Goose?

'What language is that?' Draco wondered aloud. He was sat with his family, not too far away, much to the Gryffindors' distaste.

'It's Russian, right?' Hermione said before the Slytherin girl could reply.

'Yup' answered Bri and Nat in perfect unison.

Draco simply blinked at the girls, suddenly wanting a sibling of his own.

BRI: (in English) Fury didn't say a lot on this one. He just wants us to find out as much about this guy as possible.

A small pop was heard and where there was nothing seconds before, lay a yellowish envelope with a deep purple seal. It showed four random animals; a serpent; a lion; an eagle, and a badger.

'Hogwarts!' yelled James and Sirius, beaming. Lily rolled her eyes at the best friends.

The girls eyed the letter suspiciously. Slowly, Sabrina rose from the table and walked over to the kitchen. She returned half a minute later with tongs and gently picked up the letter, reading the address.

BRI: Sabrina Alexis Romanoff,
Washington DC,
13 Cornelia Street,
Maroon Apartments hideout.

'Hideout?' most of the Hall wondered what this could mean.

The girls shared a concerned glance and stared at the letter.

NAT AND BRI: Shit.

BRI: Someone knows our location?

NAT: Let's not jump to conclusions. It might be S.H.I.E.L.D.

BRI: Oh yes, because a S.H.I.E.L.D agent would definitely send a letter with a full address and the word 'hideout' slapped on the front.

Another pop and a woman in her 70s was now stood directly in front of them.

Without hesitation Bri dropped the tongs and the letter. Her and Nat pulled out guns and knives. They pointed the weapons at the woman, who looked startled.

The twins snorted.

'That's one way to greet someone!' joked Gred. Or maybe Forge? One of them anyway.

'Minnie Moo!' James and Sirius yelled once again.

McGonagall sighed at the two boys and glared at Bri and Nat.

'You could've given some kind of warning' Sabrina defended.

'The letter was the warning!'

'That's the opposite of a warning!' the Slytherin retaliated.

They continued the movie.

MEANWHILE, NUMBER 4 PRIVET DRIVE

'Oh no' Harry sighed.

A/N
Hello, guys, gals and non-binary pals!

So how'd you like this chapter? I'm taking ideas for future chapters if you have any!

Also, these will be based off the Harry Potter movies so they aren't too long but I still want to include book parts like S.P.E.W.

Hopefully the next update will be faster! (likely)

Word count: 919