CHAPTER SEVEN & EIGHT

The Alpha's Challenge*

Upon returning from the temple, Ethan encountered an alpha wolf named Thorne, who challenged him for leadership. Thorne, proud and powerful, saw Ethan's rise as a threat. In a ritual combat under the full moon, Ethan and Thorne clashed. Despite Thorne's brute strength, Ethan's newfound powers and strategic mind gave him the upper hand. After a fierce battle, Ethan emerged victorious, but chose to spare Thorne's life. This act of mercy earned him Thorne's loyalty and respect. The victory solidified Ethan's position as a leader among both wolves and other supernatural beings.

---

The Forbidden Love*

During a mission to protect a nearby human village from rogue wolves, Ethan met Lily, a courageous and kind-hearted human. Despite the taboo, they fell deeply in love. Their relationship faced opposition from both humans and supernaturals, fearing the consequences of their union. However, their bond grew stronger, showing that love could bridge even the deepest divides. Lily's acceptance of Ethan's true nature brought hope for harmony between their worlds. Their love story became a symbol of the potential for peace and understanding, inspiring others to look beyond their prejudices.

---