CHAPTER FOURTEEN & FIFTEEN

The Lost Heir*

During his quest, Ethan discovered the existence of a lost heir to the original Wolf Riders. This heir, hidden away to protect them from enemies, possessed unique powers crucial for defeating the Dark Alpha. Ethan's mission now included finding and protecting this heir. The search led him through forgotten lands and ancient ruins. After numerous trials, Ethan found the heir, a young woman named Aria. She was initially skeptical of her destiny, but Ethan's guidance and the revelation of her lineage convinced her. Together, they prepared to confront the Dark Alpha, knowing the fate of their world depended on their success.

---

The Gathering Storm*

The final confrontation with the Dark Alpha drew near. Ethan and Aria, along with their allies, prepared for the impending storm. They trained tirelessly, honing their skills and fortifying their defenses. The Hidden Pack, now united under Ethan's leadership, became a symbol of resistance. As the Dark Alpha's forces amassed, Ethan rallied the supernatural communities, calling for unity against the common enemy. The atmosphere was tense, with everyone aware that the coming battle would determine the future of their world. Amidst the preparations, Ethan and Aria forged a bond, their combined strength a beacon of hope.

---