CHAPTER EIGHTEEN & NINETEEN

The Legacy of the Wolf Riders*

Ethan's story became legend, inspiring countless tales and songs. The legacy of the Wolf Riders, once a forgotten tradition, flourished under his influence. Young werewolves and other supernatural beings sought to follow in his footsteps, embracing the values of bravery, unity, and peace. The ancient temple, now a symbol of wisdom and strength, attracted pilgrims from far and wide. Smith Draven, proud of his grandson's achievements, retired, knowing the future was in capable hands. The bond between humans and supernaturals strengthened, with communities working together to ensure the stability and growth of their shared world.

---

The Eternal Bond**

Years passed, and Ethan's life was filled with challenges and triumphs. His love for Lily endured, growing stronger with time. Together, they built a family that embodied the harmony between humans and supernaturals. Their children, inheriting the best of both worlds, became symbols of hope and integration. Ethan's bond with Aria remained unbroken, their friendship a testament to the power of unity. As the years went by, Ethan looked back with pride on the journey that had brought them here. The eternal bond he shared with his loved ones and allies was the true source of his strength.

---

**