✨ character introduction ✨

. MAYA KAPOOR .

  "Justice isn’t just a concept, it’s a promise I intend to keep."

**Occupation:** Lawyer

- **Age:** 28

- Determined and Ambitious:** Maya is driven by a strong sense of justice and works tirelessly to defend her clients.

  - **Compassionate and Empathetic:** She deeply cares about others, often going out of her way to help those in need.

  - **Intelligent and Insightful:** Maya is quick-witted and has a keen eye for detail, making her an excellent lawyer.

  - **Resilient:** Despite facing personal and professional challenges, Maya remains strong and perseveres.

**Hobby:** Painting - Maya finds solace in expressing her emotions through art, which helps her unwind after a stressful day.

Kapoor family

- Parents :
Arjun Kapoor : father of Maya  (Businessman )
• Priya Kapoor:  mother of Maya (Retired School Teacher )
• Aarav Kapoor : Elder Brother Of Maya( Buisnessman

- Bestfriend: Riya Patel

---------------------

. Aaditya Mehra.

"The truth is out there, hidden in plain sight, waiting for someone brave enough to uncover it."

*Occupation:** Investigative Journalist

- **Age**: 30

**Curious and Inquisitive:** Aaditya has an insatiable curiosity, always seeking the truth and uncovering hidden stories.
  - **Courageous and Principled:** He is not afraid to take risks and stands firmly by his moral principles, often exposing corruption and injustice.
  - **Charming and Charismatic:** Aaditya has a way with words and easily connects with people, gaining their trust and confidence.
  - **Thoughtful and Reflective:** He often contemplates the deeper meaning of events and strives to understand the broader impact of his work.

**Hobby:** Photography - Aaditya loves capturing moments through his lens, often using his photos to complement his stories.

.Mehra family.

-Parents
• Sanjay Mehra : Father of  Aaditya ( Retired Police Officer)
• Meera mehra : Mother Of Aaditya ( Homemaker)
• Ananya mehra : Older Sister Of Aaditya ( Doctor )

-Best Friend: Raj (Childhood Friend And Fellow Journalist)

------------------------------

. VIKRAM MALHOTRA .

"Success isn’t given; it’s taken, by any means necessary."

**Occupation:** Businessman

- **Age:** 32

**Ambitious and Driven:** Vikram is fiercely ambitious, always looking for ways to expand his business empire.
  - **Manipulative and Cunning:** He is skilled at using people and situations to his advantage, often resorting to underhanded tactics.
  - **Charismatic and Persuasive:** Vikram has a magnetic personality, easily charming those around him to get what he wants.
  - **Envious and Resentful:** He harbors a deep resentment towards those who stand in his way,

Hobby:** Sailing - Vikram enjoys the control and power he feels while navigating his yacht, finding it a metaphor for his approach to life and business.

.Malhotra family.

- Parents

• Rakesh Malhotra: Father of Vikram ( Prominent Industrialist)
• Sunita Malhotra: Mother of Vikram ( Involved In Various Charities)

-Best Friend: Rohit (business partner and confidant)
____________________________

Author
Passionpen_ 🎀