The barrier

Zhan stopped playing once the other party fell asleep. This weapon , a flute , which is the fiercest weapon to use in the war , was just played for someone to fall asleep. How ridiculous it sounds!

Zhan fiddled with the flute for a while before closing his eyes to rest.

After that yibo didn't know why , he would always sit on his bed facing the castle far away. Then he would hear the flute again. These days yibo didn't meet the king again. He felt really regretful. He wanted to get close to the other party and befriend him.

Ridiculously, he doesn't even know what the king is called.

Couple of days passed like this. His friends also lost hope of getting out and they left their life at the hands of fate.  They expressed that they will just spend these few days peacefully. The chance of surviving from the bus accident should be minimum , they will just treat these days of their life as bonus.

Then one night, Yibo sat facing the window for a long time , very long time. But he saw no shadowy figure and heard no flute melody. He then looked at the sky. There should be a big round red moon hanging but there was none at this moment.

Could it be....

Yibo thought of the eclipse description that the king told him about. His expression changed as he swiftly got up and ran to knock on everyone's door . After they opened their bedroom door, yibo gathered them altogether.

Few days ago, he had informed them about this incident. They chose to stay together in one room. Though I can result in a 'wipe out' but It can also lessen the terror. At least , Ji Li thought .

Yibo sat down on the sofa and poured himself tea. Just as he was about to take a sip , he saw Haoxuan go to the window and open the curtain. Yibo hurriedly said, "Don't-"

But it's too late. Haoxuan , this guy, couldn't resist his curiosity. He opened the curtain to take a peek and this resulted in him getting a shock. The beautiful place that they saw during day was like hell right now. Even worse than hell If described in details.

Everywhere is dark , only the surrounding area around the palace was lit up by different fluorescent plants. The sky was so pitch black that it felt black fog accumulated and wrapped the whole sky. Haoxuan's eye accidentally caught something more shocking and terrifying. He saw the mass of black shadow constantly coming together and forming a body and gradually it took human shape.

Haoxuan swore right then and there that he will never peek at something that he was warned beforehand. He suspects he will never be able to sleep alone from now on.

He turned to Yibo in shock, " you should have stopped me earlier."

Yibo coldly looked at Haoxuan in response.  Haoxuan waved his hands, " Don't look at me like that , belive it or not I'll fall unconscious if there is another stimulation."

"What did you see, brother xuan ?"

Haoxuan gulped and then described what he saw in detail. He also didn't forget to emphasise the last part where he saw some black thing turning into human.

"Congrats comrade,  you witnessed horror scene in real life for once. Now , do you dare to say that you don't belive ghosts exist?" Guo Cheng gloated over Haoxuan's misfortune.

"Shut up."

Yibo drank the cup of tea and stood up after hardening his heart. He will have a look. Ziyi watched his actions closely and asked warily,  " what are you doing ?"

But before Yibo could answer her , they all heard commotion outside. The scared ones gathered together and hid in the corner. This time Haoxuan didn't dare to come over to see what's going on.