35: Ghar

Happy 7.01k reads (kisses) do read the note at the end.
AALIYANA'S POV:

I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry

I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry. My head hurts. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. The surroundings weren't the same, it hit me what had happened, and I could feel the tears in my eyes. Why wasn't it a dream? Why is it the reality?
The reality, I just don't want to face it.

I tried to move but felt a sharp pain in my feet, I glanced at it, it was band-aid, and I realized when it happened. I placed my head back on the headrest of the bed and closed my eyes, letting all the tears flow. I wish these tears could wash away all the sorrows. I wish it would be a dream, but it's the reality. My heart, it hurts

Why, why?

Maybe this is it, or this is how it was meant to be. Zaviyaar never trusted me. I believed it was destiny, but now I don't think it is destiny because if it was then this is not how it would meant to be. Zaviyaar, why didn't you let me speak? Why didn't you trust me? Zaviyaar please come for once. At this point I still want him to come and fix everything, maybe he'll never come.  

Please.
Just come for once.

My thoughts were broken with the clicking sound of the door opening. I opened my eyes, only to see him standing in front of me. Did he come? Is he for real? Am I hallucinating? 

Zaviyaar.
He's here.

It reminded me of what happened. It made me cry even more. I again closed my eyes. Why is he here? To again remind me that I was a cheater? To tell me that I'm not worth trusting? All these thoughts made me cry more. It was breaking my heart. But again my heart wanted to hug him tight and never leave his embrace, just because I love-- no, no I don't then why do I want him to come and assure me that he'll never leave, that he'll trust me?  Or it's just in my head. Does Zaviyaar love me or is it just a mere attraction? 

"Aaliyana," he called

ZAVIYAAR'S POV:

I sat in the car and rushed towards my-in-laws house

I sat in the car and rushed towards my-in-laws house. It was a mere 15 minutes away but it felt like an eternity, what had I done? I let my anger empower me which was completely wrong. I broke her, my sweetheart.