•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 1||•

The night went by slowly but it was finally morning time, everyone was well rested and ready to start their plan to save Copper 9.

"Time to go looking for corpses of worker drones I guess" Uzi said as she stretches.

"Why are we doing that?" Shade asked.

"To find out how the absolute solver started" Uzi answered with a calm expression.

"Oh" Shade responded, she didn't expect this but she was ready to help her friends when they need it.

Shade turned to N and Shirley, they just woke up and were stretching as well.

"Where's Cyn?" Shirley asked tiredly.

"I bet Cyn is causing more havoc like usual" N mumbled.

"True, she always does this when she wakes up. I bet she is possessed in the morning by the absolute solver" Shirley added.

"I'll go look for her!" Shade said happily.

"Please be careful though" Uzi replied.

Shade was already gone when Uzi that. Uzi facepalms and waits for Shade and Cyn to get back before continuing the plan.

"This morning is going to be chaotic, Cyn wandered off and Shade went to look for her and then we would go looking for worker drone corpses and could run into sentinels" N said to himself with disappointment.

N looks at the clouds, the snow still falling gracefully.