•||Chapter 21: Step 1 Part 2||•

"Y'all ready now?" Uzi asked, hoping that she won't have to wait any longer due to her patience.

"Yep!" Shade responded happily, everyone else but Cyn nodded.

"Good" Uzi said, she leads the way and stays high aware of the surroundings to make sure there is no sentinels.

Uzi still remembered what happened to V and she absolutely hated the sentinels for killing V but she knew that she would have to move on and hope for the best.

It didn't take long for Uzi to find a worker drone corpse.

"Now we need to figure out where the absolute solver attacks and takes control in the programming" Uzi signed as she bent down and sat on her knees.

"Maybe try looking at the control panel in the program but I can't remember what the file is named" N responded, he was thinking about what the name of the file was.

"It shouldn't be too hard to find it, I can maybe be a test subject to help!" Shade replied happily.

"New models don't have the same name for the control file though, the company changed it because it would've prevented people from hacking into the worker drones and prevent people from changing the code" Uzi explained with a sad expression.

"Oh..." Shade said sadly.

"Maybe the absolute solver happened from when someone hacked into their programming and changed it" N stated.