Chap 1.

Minhos POV
Hunting takes the most out of me. I'm so tired.

"Yah! Where have you been?! Do you know how late it is"

Shit! I'm so dead.

"Oppa I'm okay. I just went for a walk to clear my head." I try lying to him.

"A walk? seriously Felix? Who goes on a walk and  look like they just fought a bunch of....."suddenly it just hit him "don't tell me you went hunting alone again.."he lightly hits his forehead.

I just stare at my feet like it's the most interesting thing on earth. "Dad..I just had to. I can't let this go"

"Minho how many times I told you not to do this?!" It's dangerous out there! I told you that your mom and I will handle this. Why don't you listen?!"

I flinch at the sound of his raised voice. I hate it when he's like this.

I spot eomma in the corner of my eye. Standing by the door.

"But oppa...." Im really tired of staying indoors all the time.

"Minho that's enough. You know how dangerous it is out there for you to be alone" he walks away signing.

I go back to my room. I see bam young sleeping there peacefully. I tip toe and change into some pj's. And lay next to him.

"Hey min..." he raps his arms around me.

I smile and shut my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hi.
Make sure you eat and drink water
Word count : 246
Sorry for short chapter.