Chap 2.

Minhos pov
I wake up. With an arm around my waist I turn and see bam bam.

"Morning" I speak
"Morning doll " he says half awake

My mom comes in. Without knocking.

"Minho nd bam get up you have training with some other packs so be ready!"

I roll my eyes. And get up take a quick shower.
Nothing much. I go downstairs to meet the smell of fresh meat. I get excited and sit down for breakfast.

"Morning min"his dad says

"Morning" I say waiting for my food.

As soon as I get my plate. I dive in like there's no tomorrow.

"So why do we have to go training with....you know who"I say while eat a mouth full of meat.
"Because we have to get along with those people. But I'm sure bam will not like it" dad says getting annoyed.

"Welp.." my mom says breaking the silence.

We transform in to our wolf forms and leave to the spot we train at (in the woods). And I smell a really strong scent like...cinnamon?
I start to feel weak and wobbly. "Lix?...what's wrong?" Dad says worried "i-i don't k-know " I say with a shaky breath.

As I smell the scent getting closer I look up and see.

A BIG BLACK WOLF!!??!

  "MATE!....what the hell" he says
"Channie don't be so rude"the other giggled. Hmm channie..he's actually not the bad he's kinda sexy..and big.I wonder if he's taken..

Minho what the hell are you thinking. Ugh just fake like you don't like him. "What the fuck You have got to be kidding me"i say disappointed in my 'mate'.

"Who are you. And what do you want with lix?"dad asked.

"I don't want anything. I just smelled my...mate scent. Vanilla pecan?"

"And?" I scoff

"Tsk' you know what I'm leaving"he says and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chans pov:
I left from the training spot. To my place I go out in the back. And lay in the grass enjoying the breeze. I close my eyes and start to think about... 'him' 𝘏𝘦𝘴..𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴..

"Chan?.. hyungg?!"hyunjin called out
"BANGCHAN ! snap out of it!!"

"Huh" I wake up from my dream
"I know what you were thinking. You need him now". "No I don't" I yelled back. "I'll be back I'm getting him now!"

"I don't care do what you want" I roll my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minho's pov
I was walking back in forth. In my room thinking "how is this possible. He's a jerk?!". I say confused. "I don't know maybe you guys should talk?" Jisung says. "No! I already have a mate!"

"But Minho ...he's not your real mate.."
"What are you guys talking about?" Bam bam says walking in. "Oh hey babe. We weren't talking about n-nothing..heh" I say. I cursed at my self for stuttering.

"Oh ok.."he says as he peck my cheek. A tint of blush creeps up on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.
Minhos pov
I check to see if everyone's asleep. I want to go hunting again I just to have to. I'm craving to go. So I transform into my wolf form

"𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥". Anyways I sneak out the window quite as possible. Once I reach outside I take off into the woods, I spot a bear.
I dive in using my sharp claws to get into the skin of the bear. As I finish I take a walk, and when I look around. I realize...I'm not in wolves territory anymore.

I'm in '𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴' territory.

Hyunjin pov
I was in the woods feeding and looking for the boy for channie. And I smell...werewolf?. I follow the smell and "well well well..look what we have here. "Leave me alone" I he speaks "well basically I can't because I was looking for you?..so no" I chuckled "what do you need me for leave me alone" he says. "Ok then. We can do this the hard way or easy your choice" I say

I then make a ball of red which has some magic..

I shot the magic at him. He becomes unconscious I put him in my back seat and drive to Chans place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY KITTENS
MAKE SURE U EAT AND SLEEP AND DRINK WATER.
Word count: 678