Trust me please

Y/n went and opened the door just to find jungkook standing there.

"Where were you kook?"

"I just went to drop Yoon Hye home." He answered to her and Y/n just replied with an "Oh", but another question arose in her mind.

"The driver wasn't home or what that you had to go drop her." She said crossing her arms against her chest.

"Come on Y/n she is my secretary. And moreover I felt that I should do her this as the repay of the favor she did to us. And listen I am tired now can we just have some sleep please."

He said while hugging her.

Y/n hugged him back but her thoughts pierced in her mind out of nowhere just like a group of meteorites coming down from the galaxy.

He didn't call me Pumpkin. And damn the smell of her perfume is so dark. Was she hugging him the whole RIDE??

Y/n was hugging him tightly. Jungkook noticed something was wrong when he felt drops of water out of nowhere on his coat.

Jungkook parted the hug and looked at her. "What's wrong pumpkin?? Why are you crying??" His face became worried as he saw her red puffed eyes while the years fell nonstop.

"Come here sit." He held her shoulders and made her sit on the sofa. He held her hands and his eyes softened. He looked at her with his worried eyes and asked her, "tell me Pumpkin whats wrong?"

He caressed her cheeks and wiped off the tears while they again made there way down again. "Pumpkin calm down."

After sometime she calmed down and looked at Jungkook.

"Tell me hmm."

"Y-you know *sniff* my p-past." As soon as she said that sentence he looked at her with wide eyes. "Are the nightmares coming again ." He asked her concerned.

She nodded her head in 'no' and then answered, "I-I am s-scared."

"Scared of what pumpkin??" He asked.

"T-that you will also l-leave me just l-like they all d-did." She answered.

Jungkook listened to her and hugged her tightly. He couldn't think of anything that linked to her this sentence.

"And why do you think that??" He asked.

"A-actually when I saw you with Y-Yoon Hye, I just saw you both as them." She again started crying. "I was scared, scared that you will leave me. I felt that you will do the same thing that happened 2 years ago. It's not that I trust you but I-I really was insecure kook." She explained.

Jungkook listened to her quietly and then said, "listen Pumpkin, I know why you feel like this but trust me. I know I was wrong in the begining and I still regret it Pumpkin pie but trust me I will never let you go through the hell you went before."

He embraced her in his arms. It was the only place where she felt safe and it was his arms. She would forget about all the worries when she was there. It was like heaven to her.

After sometime Y/n drifted into sleep in that position only because of excessive crying. When Jungkook noticed she was sleeping soundly he picked her up and took her to their room.

He slowly placed her on the bed and sat beside her. He held her hand and caressed it.

"Y/naah I am really sorry for my actions. But I didn't meant to hurt you I swear. I-I am really sorry that you had flashbacks of those things again and that also because of me. But trust me the one I love is just you and our child pumpkin no one else I swear." He was about to get up but Y/n held his hand tightly in sleep.

He sat there, at the edge of the bed and slept in the same position without even changing his clothes.

___________________________

To be continued.......

Hope you like it sugerpies or Pumpkins 🌚🌚

I am sorry but I can't digest the story going on sweetly without any emotional dramas 💀💀