𝙸

~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

 ~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

Your POV

Great

It's literally my first day here at karasuno and i'm late. Talk about embarrassing."Shit" I mumbled as I run through the hallways. Even though these hallways aren't that big it seems like that to me, probably because i'm nervous as hell. I stop to take a breather and when I do I realize that my class is right here. I fix myself up and stare at the door for a while.

"Class 1-1"

Your fit:

(Pretend the converse are regular white converse)

I take a deep breath & knock on the door. as soon as I put my hand down, I see the teacher coming to open the door. 'You got this. Don't fuck up. Don't embarrass yourself.' I think nervously.

Hinata's POV

Ms.Jackson was talking about how we were going to have a new student and as soon she said the words "new student" a knock came from the door. "That must be her now." She said as she walked towards the door. I looked at the door open to see a girl walk through, looking like she didn't want to be here at all.

 'She's pretty. I wonder if we could be friends."Ok class, this is our new student. Go on ahead and introduce yourself." New girl cleared her throat & started to introduce herself."Hi, my name is Y/n Brooks and I like to dance, play the drums, & play a little volleyball." My ears perked up when I heard the word volleyball.

'Yeah, we're definitely going to be friends.'"Now that you've introduced yourself, sit next to Hinata." I raised my hand a little eagerly as I watched her come & sit right next to me. I turn to look at her & I wave. She smiles & waves back.

Y/n's POV

Once I introduced myself I got to sit down next to the redhead. He looks over at me & waves. Not wanting to be rude I smile and wave back. I listen to Ms.Jackson until I see the redhead slip a note on my desk.'Sooooo... you play volleyball?' The note reads.

'Only a little but, that's because my brother plays.' I respond 'Cool so after school you want to come to practice with me?' I think for a while but I eventually agree because I have literally nothing to do after school. 'Sure. I'm pretty sure my brother is trying out so I'll be able to come.' I write down. 'Nice after school meet me at the gym.' The bell rings and Hinata runs out the classroom before I can ask him a very important question....

"Where the hell is the gym?"

A/n- lowkey I think that was a pretty W chapter even though i've never done this before

Question of the day- What's your favorite anime right now?

(mine is JJK honestly)

                                              -𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣♡︎

                                                            ~𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 ~

                                                                    ~𝟝𝟘𝟡~