~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

        ~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

Y/N's POV

"I'll play." I turn around to see Tanaka raising his hand to volunteer to play. "Well it looks like we have even teams. Now we just need to figure out who is going to be on whose team." Suga said. Once they got the teams ready they got started with the game.

Teams:

Team A - Kageyama, Hinata, & Dante

Team B - Tsukishima, Yamaguchi & Tanaka

(Timeskip to when the game is over because I don't know how to write games💀💀)

Team A ended up winning because they were the first team to get to 15 points. Which honestly, it makes sense. They have the two freak quick weirdo's & my brother who is a great player overall. Team B was almost at 15 by 2 points." Alright guys great game. Both teams did great and since you guys did you all get to join the team!" Suga exclaims.

 Everyone begins to cheer before Hinata interrupts with a question. "Wait then what is Y/N going to do? She can't join the volleyball team." " But she could be like a manager or sum." Dante says."It would be great to have another manager but it's up to her if she wants to." Daichi says. Everyone starts to look at me while I try and think of an answer. "It would be cool to be yalls manager but I'm not sure if I'm up for it so, I'll give you my answer tomorrow." I say.

"Alright, that's cool. Just make sure to come to practice tomorrow with your brother to give us your answer. Other than that you guys are free to go home. I'll see you tomorrow." Daichi says while walking out the gym with Asahi following him." Bye-Bye you guys! Bye Y/N!" Suga says while catching up with Daichi." Um well, i'll see you guys tomorrow. Let's go Dante, i'm hungry." I say tiredly after hugging the two boys." Alright, I'm coming. I'll talk to y'all later ight?" He says while dapping up the two boys.

We walk out the gym to go & look for Dante's car. I have one too but I ain't feel like driving. We get in the car, drive to Mcdonalds to get our food & drive back home. Once we get home I realized that Hinata & Kageyama live around in our neighborhood. I know that because I saw them walking home.

 I walk into the house & I immediately go to the stairs to walk in my room. As I sit on my bed I start to think about this manager thing.' Honestly I have nothing against it it's just.....Well I actually don't know. Well looks like I'm 'bout to be managing a volleyball team.' I think as I walk to my bathroom to take a shower. I take a pretty quick shower because I'm tired so I want to get in my bed As soon as possible. Once I take my shower I lotion, change into my pj's, tie my hair up & turn something on the TV to watch before I go to sleep.

Your Pajamas: