𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

" Hey Y/N."

"Are you fucking with me right now?"

Y/N's POV

Just when I was having a decent day of course she had to pop outta nowhere. "Ava, do you need something? If not then get out my face." "Honestly I just don't know why you act like you're better than everyone."

 "Bro, what are you talking about? I do not act like that. If anything the one who acts like that is YOU. You clearly think that just cause you're white you can treat anybody some type of way and get away with it. But when somebody slaps you upside yo damn head hopefully you'll understand what you're doing is wrong."

 I hear the cashier calling my number, letting me know that my order is done. I sigh before speaking, clearly not in the mood to argue with her.  "Look, I'd love to talk some sense into you but I can't cause I'm hungry so, I'll see you tomorrow." I push past her walking toward the pick-up area. "Here's your food ma'am." "Thank you." I grab the food from the lady and walk back to the table. I place the food on the table as I try to wake Kageyama up. "Wake up Tobio, we gotta get back home."

 Once I manage to wake him up we both get to the car. Once I start driving I realize that Kageyama looks more alive."Did you get a good rest sleeping beauty?" "Yeah." "What the hell were you even doing that you're so tired?" "I was doing homework." "Homework?" "Yeah, we have to pass our exams to go to the training camp." "Ohh have Shoyo and Dante been studying?" "Probably not." "Not surprised." We make it back to the house so I grab the bags and walk into the house. "We're back!"

"YEAH! FOOD!" "Stop yelling you're so loud." I place the bags on the counter while I get my food. Once I sit down on the couch I feel eyes on me. "What now?" "Where's our food?" "On the counter where y'all can get it yourselves." "Yeah man, y'all mfs lazy." "Shut up AJ." Myla and Kageyama sit next to me while everyone else is on the floor. "Yo where's the remote." "Right here." Once I get the remote I start to scroll on Hulu, looking for something to watch. "What should we watch?"

"I don't know but all I can say is don't let Dante choose shit." "I wasn't planning on it." "Yall niggas are some haters bro." "You can start talking to me once your recommended page on YouTube changes." "Yeah twin your YouTube fyp is unacceptable." "Damn, I got it now hurry up and choose something to watch." After scrolling for a while I found this movie called 'The Mill'. "Hey yall wanna watch this?"

"Uh, sure. I better not be scary." "Well lets watch the trailer first." "Ok." After we watched the trailer it seemed like everybody was fine with watching. "Lowkey it doesn't look all that bad. Lets watch it." "Yeah but after this we need to go to sleep because we gotta be at school around 6 for the training camp." "Well right now it's 8 and this movie is about an hour so, we should be good." I grab my drink before starting the movie.

~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

~𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕀𝕗~

Y/N's POV

"Yo deadass, that ending was crazy." "For really but honestly if that was me, I would've killed myself immediately." "SAME like bro, this is not the 1800s, I'm not a slave fam." "A slave is kinda crazy." Before heading upstairs I throw my trash away and grab a water bottle. We make it upstairs and walk into Dante's room. Me, Myla, and Tobio sit on his bed while the other three sit on either the bean bags or on the floor.

 "Sooo, what now?" "Sleep, dumbass." "Tsk, but I can't fall asleep on command bro." "Yeah, I feel you on that one. Somebody turn the TV on." "Why?" "I can't go to sleep without hearing something." "Eh... that's valid." Myla grabs the remote and scrolls through the shows. "What we finna watch?" "No idea." We continue talk as we look for shows. "Yo, put looney toons on or sum shit." "Looney Toons? Really?" 

"Yes really. Who doesn't like that show? Plus we need to sleep, we gotta wake up early for the training camp." "True, true. Alright, Looney Toons it is." Myla puts on Looney Toons before placing the remote on the nightstand before laying back on the bed. Everybody is comfortable in their spots while we all chill and sleep. I pull the blanket over me as I grab my phone, setting an alarm for tomorrow, early enough for me to get ready and not be late. As I'm setting my alarm, I feel arms wrap around my waist, making my skin jump out my body. "Whatcha doing?" I hear a deep, sleepy voice mumble to me, I assume it's Tobio from the voice. "Setting an alarm for tomorrow, since we have to wake up early." "Mm." Once I set my alarm I place my phone down I sigh softly as I try and get some rest. Tobio's arms are still around my waist, his fingers tracing pointless shapes and lines on my hip bone, which somehow soothes me. He nuzzles his face into my neck, his head perfectly laying in the crook of my neck, as if we're a puzzle piece that fits perfectly together, made for each other. A content sigh leaves my lips as I close my eyes, ready to rest.

A/N - I'm finally back after like.. a month or something. I know this chapter ain't long but at least I got something out. this writers block is kicking my ass but I'm trying to pull through.

Question Of The Day - Who is your favorite Youtuber?

Berleezy I love that man fr

-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣♡︎

~𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~

~𝟙𝟘𝟛𝟠~