﹙𝟎 𝟔 .﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ 𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦,𝗡𝗢𝗪! ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢.

it was pretty late for them but for the rest of the town,it was a new day for them. the belcher's found their hotel room for the days ahead,linda told the siblings to go straight to bed.

"you kids got your jammies on?" linda said popping her head into the extended room.

"yup." louise replied.

"okay. kid's,get some rest because tomorrow and many other tomorrow will be full of fun! goodnight!" linda shut the door.

the kids waited in silence until they saw that lights turned off next door. gene immediately unplugged his laptop charger and turned it on "so...what do we know so far?" he asked.

"well,the bayou beast is a real person and he might be still alive...but that's it! our plan is foiled!" louise said annoyed.

"well,we could always do plan b?" tina suggested.

"but what about plan a? gene did you find anything on the guy?" louise asked him.

"no. it's like this anything about him is wiped from the face of the earth!" gene said confused.

louise groaned in annoyance and fell back onto the bed,suddenly she popped right up "alright,time for plan a.0." she said confidently.

"w-whats plan a.0?" tina asked.

"we ask!" louise declared.

it was now the next and the kids snuck out to ask around the town about the beast. they were in main part of town.

"we ask everyone that comes into our line of sight." louise said walking down the street.

"uhh,you think it's a good idea to ask people about a part of history that traumatized a whole town?" gene asked louise.

"it's better than nothing!" louise said confidently. "hey,you!" she pointed towards an adult.

"walking towards you. yes?" they asked louise.

"do you know anything about the bayou beast?" louise asked him sternly.

"and walking away!" the adult said walking past them.

"hey! it's for a school project! don't you care about– ah,forget it." louise said annoyed.

gene stepped in front of louise and tina "see? i told you so! this town is trying to erase the past!" gene said.