Chapter 4: Another Peaceful Days and the Thoughts of the Servants

Chapter 4

One of the culture of the Empire of Nemorosa; The tenth day after birth of a baby was a special event that originated way before the peace era of the empire, specifically the 5th century of the kingdom-where there were only 3 emperors in 500 century of the founding Empire, has been seated on the golden chair of the throne- .

Such as the past where powerful magic beasts were rampant and dangerous, and the neighboring enemies, who tried to took advantage of the chaotic state inside of the Empire of Nemorosa, were also trying to invade the empire making many people hardly have enough time to spend time with their families and mates, thus the decline of newborns were also one of the problem that the empire faces at that time.

So when the chaos was over, and richness and peace was about to come, the Emperor III had he finally impregnated the empress and manage to give birth safely of a baby dominant alpha boy, he was overjoyed almost in tears and says that every tenth day of a newborn baby must be celebrated with festive to welcome them in the world, the Emperor III originally says firsts day, or as soon as the baby was born must have a celebration but the empress knock him off to calm himself and suggest to make it to ten as it will be hard for any mother and may face difficulties.

The tenth day celebration has also kind of become extremely significant to the nobles as they use this to weigh how important and love will be the baby in the future, so when baby Aayan didn't have any "celebration" publicly made the nobles, who has so much time, to gossip.

King Stephen nods to his order, planning and wanting to stay here to quench his curiosity, but he knows his place, and his timing was definitely not fit...seeing how his friend was at his full attention to the baby rather than his work at hand, he made up his mind after hesitation a bit, and turns around, before he left the room to give time and space to his friends' overly fatherly love bond with his newborn son.

Even if he knows that now is not the time, though that doesn't mean that later isn't, so he plans to stay in Duke Easton's place for three days, treating those three days as his rare vacation. Duke Easton may not mind it, but King Stephen's subordinate does, in just a day of MIA from his own territory, Duke Easton was bothered by the calls of his friend's subordinate, he called King Stephen from the ' Meridian Relaxing Spring' and was about to kick him out of the mountain.

" I will be back after two days..." King Stephen stated, not waiting for the other's reply from the otherside of the call. Duke Easton gave him a thumbs up, and let his friend stay here in his manor. Sparring and playing around with his friend, bragging about his second son that he's already at sky medium-level and will certainly be a genius in the future, so on and so forth,

Which made King Stephen thought of how it was possible when his son is an omega,but he knows his place and sensibly didn't voice his thoughts. And then, as two friends who have their own lives and rarely mey, both completely shove their work for later and enjoy each other's company. If anyone is curious, baby Aayan is currently with his big Brother Aryan.

-

As days passed, the once 'sleeping all day' baby was now a very hyper baby, trying to grab every servant and anyone's attention. Waving his hands as ge made grabbing motion with his white little chubby fists, and when someone looks at him, he will give them an ear to ear smile showing his pink gums as his eyes turn crescent. His white lashes were also thick, which looks like feathers as he blinked his blue eyes.

Anyone who saw him would pause in awe and then play with the young master. At this point, there were only ten trusted people that were assigned to serve Aayan in the household, and one of those people assigned was the head butler. The remaining nine people had a parasitic worm that will eat their soul in one gulp once they attempted or leaked the biggest secret of the Domhnall household. This parasitic worm will prevent anyone from speaking or doing any action that will betray the Domhnall Family, thus it is very secure, even if they were trustworthy enough as they even voluntarily suggest to have the parasitic soul worm to plant to their very soul for more security.

These servants knew that the one they were serving and protecting were the very first omega that born in the Dohmnall family, a dominant one to that, which made everyone in the family and the those trusted servants to be more alert than ever before. A leakage of this information will lead to, the very least, be forcefully be married to the royal family of the kingdom, which the dukedom would not want ever to happen, or at the worst case, war might happen or /their young master will be stolen forcefully by much powerful person and then the fate of their young master will be on that very persons hand...

Those thoughts from the servants made them fire up to be stronger, serve and protect their young master's innocent smile, such fate shouldn't happen under the Domhnall household!

Such thoughts of this and that made the servants heart ache with determination to serve their young master well, which made the head butler's have a headache at their overprotectiveness.

And thus the peaceful days continue inside the safe haven of the Domhnall Manor.

Of course, the so called nobleese who run their mouths carelessly has their mouths shut...  at this time and so fort; But anyone who make baseless rumors to harm the beloved little Aayan, will have their mouth 'shut'.

______

[ A/N : please point out my grammatical errors,typos and such so i can edit them :))) Even though this one is pretty short, still, Thank you for reading as always! ]