•1- 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 ?

Dont go hubbyy!! Don't goo, I need you here.

She starts kissing her husband. 'A tight slap on her face..'

She paused for a second. Not knowing what just happened..

Tap tap, tap tap~

Her brother hitting her head "wake up stupid, wake up ! Having stupid dreams again?" Asked Ken, her brother.

"Why ? Why did he slap me ?" said Annelia.

"Who slapped who stupid ? You must have slapped yourself in sleep". Pfftt..

Aish ! Noo why would I do that ? (eventhough there are chances for me doing that to myself..but this was different, said Anne.)

He slapped me !! So hard ! Ouch. Why ? 

Stupid, it was me who slapped you ! It was not in your dreams. You were blabbering something in your sleep as you do everyday when you're awake and make me loose the shit out of me. So I had to ! I have been trying to wake you up since the last 10 minutes and you don't respond at all ! And you keep murmuring something..

So I had to slap you and hit your head. 

Anyways.. wake up and get ready we will be going out !

Ahhhhh~ yawn yawn, why ? Where are we going ?

It's Sunday today kid, we have go to the Church. Wake up now lazy lady ! Go and get ready. I shall you see outside in 15 minutes, everyone is waiting for you.

"15 minutess !! Ahhh~ yaWn, that's it? I can't do it, I need more time".

Are you waking up now or do I have to wake you up by giving a good warm slap on your face again ? Said Ken.

"I dare you monkey, do it and you're dead !"

Haha, get ready ! Let's see what you can do.. So he came near and started to dragging me to the washroom while i was hitting him. "You monkey leave me ! You're so dead ! I'm going to sell you to someone, you're so annoying".

This girl is still half awake she's speaking whatever she wants !

So he took me to the washroom and splashed water on my face and said, "wake up lazy lady, I know you're still not awake". 

You're dead Ken ! Let me just finish and come.

You're screwed up !! 

Come fast lazy head, said Ken. And he left from there.

Annelia, also known and called as Anne only by her family or the ones closest to her calls her by that name.

She has a good and a "OK" relationship with her brother. They often tease each other. But yes ! Their love and bond for eachother is absolutely unbreakable.

ANNELIA a person with the sweetest, kindest and the brightest soul ! She doesn't let anyone stop from being herself. She is often judged for who she actually is. "A kind soul". While her parents say that she is just poor little kid who doesn't know how the world works. Often known as a foolish person just because she is kind. She is a very beautiful, attractive, young lass. She prefers to stay quiet most of the time. She only speaks when she has her favourite or the people she finds comfortable talking with. Eventhough she has grown up in an abusive household. She always is responsible, respectful girl. 

AESTHETICS OF "ANNELIA":