• 3 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰?

"I wanted to turn back and look at him once last time. But my heart aches..
Am I not supposed to be happy about a moment like this?
I have met him after so many years, he remembers me.
He has never forgotten me. But my eyes, they won't stop wailing."

As I entered the house. My face was straight and blank, while my tears dried on my cheeks.
My mom was speaking something. But it was hard to give an ear to anything now. My heart is heavy and I don't know why I'm sad. No, I don't have a reason or maybe I do? After all I met Sahaan after 13 years. I entered my room, as I knelt I got my hands to together and said, "thank you for this day God" as a tear rolled down my left cheek. I got on my bed.

"ANNELIA ! Annelia! You're soaking wet, go and take a warm bath or else you'll catch a cold !!"
As my mom screamed.

But I was too tired and I don't feel like getting up or doing anything now.

As the door opens..
"Have you eaten anything Annelia? Aish ! This girl slept ? Her hair and clothes are drenched. Ugh ! She is for sure going to catch a severe cold tomorrow.
Well.. she's tired let her be." Saying that my mother left my room.

Creech~ door closes.
As I cry myself to sleep.

"ANNELIA.. I wish I had spent some more time with you, just a little more. As I was lying down on my bed thinking about Annelia. Ah ! Her eyes I missed her stare so much. In fact, I still remember the glare she gave me when I teased her. Haha.. chuckle~~ she was so cute. But I made her cry today. My mind clicked a picture of her dropping her tears. My heart clenches. But wait, gosh ! She was so cute when she cried. Just like baby, she pouts with her pink lips while her cheeks turn pink and her under eyes get reddish and her cute little frown. Haha.. oh gosh ! I just want to see her cry because she's so cute. But no, I can't take it when she's dropping her tears it feels like someone's hammering a nail into my heart.

I could just look at her all day.
I want her. I need her. I want to make her mine. And I fucking can't wait to keep her in my arms all day long and shower her with kisses that I had to since these 13 years. I have to give her all these years kisses and hugs.

But wait, she was absolutely true, right? Why haven't I tried meeting her atleast once in these years. Yes, I remember walking past her several times ah ! Honestly when someone says that boys don't get butterflies never trust them. They're lying we get butterflies like crazy like as if they are  increasing in numbers second by second and our hearts, gosh ! Wish you could hear how fast it beats.
While I walked past her several times I used to look at her I wanted stop her and talk to her. But, there were too many people.

I always used to dream of me meeting her. But why didn't I ever put into my real life? Why Sahaan!! But now, no I'm not going to delay it anymore. "I will make her mine no matter what! I will make he-r m-i-i-ne" as I dozed off.

~ahh, yawn yawn--

That, that was a very weird dream. Ah! I wish I could really get to meet Sahaan in my real life.
As I woke up from my sleep.
Seriously he knew me? Wow, I wish it really happens in my real life.

Tears rolling down my cheeks. Why do I have to get these dreams of me meeting Sahaan? When I am never ever going to meet him in real life !! Why !! As I start bawling.
The thought of him with other girl it breaks my heart! Have you ever felt like actually felt when you're heart clenches. When people say that I always used to think of it as a metaphor. But no, it hurts it hurrrtss !! Aarrhhh! Aarhhh! As I screamed in pain. "Noo-o no-oo ahhh arhhh" tears rolling down my cheeks. I can't do this anymore whyy? Why? Why? I want to meet him so bad !
The dream felt like it was real. But now I'm on my bed crying like hell.
N-o-noo why does this always happen to me? Is it only in dream that I'll meet him? And never in real life?