4: Stay Tonight

Yeosang

Yeosang

"She's not here." Yeosang says once he opened the front door of his house. His Mother's shoes were missing, along with her coat. "She probably went out to the casino again." he scoffs to himself.

"No one else is home?" Jongho walks up to stand behind him, taking a glance of the inside living room.

"Yeah, it's alright though. She always leaves at night and doesn't come back 'til morning so I can say I'm used to sleep alone in the house." he assures him.

"It's not safe to be home alone nowadays though." Jongho says with a worried tone.

Yeosang raised a brow in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Have you not heard the news lately? A stranger is walking around the city freely, tricking victims to step in to their death. It was also said that he breaks to random houses of people who live alone."

"Really?" he blinked.

"Yes, it's not safe for you to stay in this house alone. Especially since you don't live in an apartment complex."

Yeosang turned around to look at him, "I don't have any choice but to stay here Jongho. I'm also old enough to tale care of myself, I have nothing to fear- besides I don't have anywhere else to go."

"Stay at my place for tonight."

How Yeosang agreed to this? He had no idea.

Before he even knew it, he was walking inside Jongho's apartment. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. Just the perfect size for some who lives alone.

The place was kind of dull in Yeosang's opinion. Empty looking white walls, grey curtains, a few classic vinyl records and paintings, dim lights open in the kitchen and in the hallways, a shelf full of books in the living room. But he had the perfect outside view on the open balcony which had its curtains tored open and the night breeze finding its way to touch Yeosang's warm skin.

"Make yourself feel at home, you have nothing to worry about. I won't do anything to you."

Yeosang took off his jacket and hung it up along with Jongho's, "I know, already read you through."

Jongho flashes him a smile, "Are you hungry? We could order some food if you want, been too busy to actually go shop for groceries since I always come home late and yeah, don't really have the energy to cook."

"So you just order?" he chuckles and Jongho laughs with him in response, "Pizza would be alright."

Jongho pulls out his phone to order, "Sure, what flavor do you want?"

"What are my options?" he sneaked behind him, looking over his shoulder to watch Jongho scrolling through the pizza options. "Oh I'll just take the pepperoni one!" he pointed at the screen.