***A wicth's vision, a demon's wrath, and an emperor's duty***

Prologue: The Celestial Veil

In the beginning, when the universe was but a whisper in the cosmic winds, three souls converged at the Nexus—the point where realms touched and destinies entwined.

The Demon King’s Descent

Luths; once a celestial guardian, fell from grace. His obsidian wings shattered, and malevolence consumed him. He sought dominion over galaxies, wielding dark magic that threatened to unravel existence itself. His eyes glowed like dying stars, and his laughter echoed through the void.

The Witch’s Prophecy

Tan-Judah; the Greatest Witch, stood at the crossroads of time. Her silver hair held memories of forgotten worlds. Her eyes—ancient and fathomless—held secrets. She carried a staff adorned with moonstones, each one representing a conquered dimension. In her dreams, she saw the collision of stars and the birth of new gods.

The Emperor’s Duty

Ezra; the Heavenly Emperor, bore the weight of cosmic balance. His wings spanned galaxies, and his sword—forged from a fallen comet—hummed with celestial energy. His purpose: to protect life, even when it meant facing former allies. His eyes held galaxies within, and he knew that duty demanded sacrifice.

The Nexus Awakens

And so, they converged—the demon, the witch, and the emperor. The Celestial Nexus quivered, its veil thinning. Their battle shook the fabric of reality, and stars wept. When Luths’ heart was pierced by Ezra as he was filling the “ancient powerful sacred orb of all the spiritual and forbidden magics, spells and powers” with his darkness evil magical powers but he was stopped as Tan-Judah shot her final strike.

As a result, the ancient powerful sacred orb exploded which made them to consumed a large explosion of both magical powers and forbidden spells and Luths the malevolence along with Tan-Judah and Ezra the benevolence all dissipated, but their spirits lingered within the new world.

A New Beginning

From their sacrifice, new supernaturals emerged—the starborn phoenix, the moonshadow enchantress, and the nebula knight. Their eyes held memories of forgotten battles, and their purpose echoed across infinity.
“Eyes of the Nexus,” whispered—a saga of magic, love, and cosmic reckoning.

stay tuned for more chapters