Chapter 1

**A with's vision, a demon's wrath, and an emperor's duty**

At the origin, every creature from the three realms was given life by purity and impurity. The demon king, "emperor Luths", being a dark and devil immortal, however, purged the world with his evil dark aura and tried to use his evil sorceries magics and powers to overwhelm the universe with evil and become the only supreme being in the universe and rule the universe with his millions of armies.

The demon king started a great war against the other immortal which are the witches and the heavenly realms to forcefully take the "ancient powerful sacred orb of all spiritual and forbidden magics, spells and powers"  but fortunately, "saint Tan-Judah", the greatest witch along with "Ezra" the heavenly emperor in the immortal realms of the universe were drawn to non-turning point but to retaliate with full-force of magical spells and powers.

The demon king invaded the other immortals and the epic magical war begun in the center of the heavenly realm where the witches and the gods lives. Magical powers were clashing as blood was splashing , demons were evaporating as the witches and the gods were dying.

Ezra; knowing how evil and ruthless Luths is and this could be the end of all immortals in all realms, he told Tan-Judah to quickly teleport into the "heart of the ancient mystic forest" to execute their experiment which was creating a new world filled with supernatural beings "vampires and werewolves", natural beings "humans" and some other supernatural beings "like mermaids, merman, mummies, gorgons, and so on".

"Tan-Judah, go and finish the execution of the experiment" Ezra said.
"Yes, emperor", Tan-Judah responded as she bowed to him.

Luths; clearing his path as he was killing the oppositions "the witches and the heavenly immortals" to the heavenly palace, to confront both Ezra and Tan-Judah and to take the "ancient powerful sacred orb of all spiritual and forbidden magics, spells and powers" but Tan-Judah already teleported from the heavenly palace into the mystic forest to complete the experiment.

To be continued...