𝐑 𝐔 𝐌 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒

A/N: PLEASE DONT STOP READING WHEN U START! THE BEGGINING OF THIS BOOK IS IN THE FUTURE ALMOST, TELLING THE STORY BACK ON HOW SAM AND O/C MET!!!

PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER!!

DANNY COLEMANN
(Maggie Lindemann)

✩ DANNY COLEMANN ✩(Maggie Lindemann)

"Who the fuck are you?"

SAM GOLBACH

"No, you don't get to treat her like that

"No, you don't get to treat her like that."

(Tara, Jake, Johnnie, Colby, Kris, Celena etc are also included.)

~

I stared down at my fingers, twisting my rings as the man opposite me introduced me to his podcast.

He asked me some questions, they were easy at first. But it got more difficult knowing I didnt know most people here. My knee had been wobbling for around twenty minutes.

Tara wasn't here to boost me like she usually does. Colby was meeting family. Jake was busy filming. Johnnie was still asleep.

But Sam sat beside me, his hand naturally resting on my knee.

He smiled at me, it was comforting.

The man opposite me started speaking again, "So, Danny. Sorry to spring this on you so early, but its been spiralling the media that before you met any of your fellow youtubers, you werent in a perfect state..?"

My heart pumped faster, and my hand started tapping my thigh in a pattern. I expected this, why did I have to be so nervous.

"Yeah, I- confirmed it on my channel. I was 15 and sad and alone and all that shit." I let out a breathy chuckle, Sam gently squeezes my hand.

"Do you mind going deeper into detail, you know. To give the fans what they want?" The man asked.

I wanted to retaliate, but then I'd look like a pussy. I feel Sam's grip on my hand loosen, and I look at him. Sam started speaking for me.

"You dont have to answer that. Man, you can't just--"

"No, its fine, Sam. Really. I don't mind it." Eyes snapped my way, fuck it. The man opposite looked into my eyes expectantly. Looking at me as if I were about to make a speech.

Mentally, I took a deep breath, and went straight to it.

"Basically, I was young. And my dad had just been put in- prison. My, uh, mom wasn't home much anymore. I got expelled and my shitty town didnt even think about my situation."

"I had literally nothing left anymore. So, I got wasted. I smashed my phone and ended up getting arrested for robbery."

"And then I met Sam Golbach."

~

;)