Chapter 11

"Oooooh Eren!" Hanji waved her hand and called him over.

'Oh no, its Levi.' Eren walked over with his note pad and pen. "What can I get you Hanji?"

"I just want a cup of water." Eren wrote it down.

"Anything else?" He asked making sure.

"Well let me see." Hanji thought for a moment. "What about you Levi? Do you want anything?"

Levi looked up at Eren. "Not at the moment but later I want a special order from him." Levi licked his bottom lip.

'I wonder what he wants.' Eren went back to go grab a cup of water.

"Ohhh, what do you plan on doing with him?" It caught her intrence.

"I cant do anything to him, thats for sure. Because of the look of it," Levi looked over at Eren. "It looks like Erwin did something to him already while I wasnt here."

"Really? What do you think Erwin did to your favorite brat?" Hanji asked.

"Probably do something to Eren that he doesn't like." Levi still remembered when Eren walked over to Erwin. "I'm just worried about him."

"Here's your water Ms. Hanji." Eren placed it on the table. "And you don't have to pay."

"Thats really nice of you Eren but your my favorite student and this is the place you work at." She took out a 20 dollar bill. "So please, take it."

Eren accepted. "Thank you very much." He turned around and made his way back.

Levi stayed quiet and watched as Eren walked away.

"Staring at his ass again huh?" Hanji took a sip from her water.

"Where did you get an idea like that?" Levi had a light blush but his expression stayed the same.

"Well he does a nice ass after all."

"Its perfectly round and I just want to- I mean.." He blushed more.

"Ha! Stop hiding your feeling for him. I'm sure Eren likes you." She finished her cup of water.

"Its only been a day since I known the brat so I'm not really sure." Levi shrugged.

"Well you better think about it because Erwin can take Eren from you at any moment."

Levi looked back at Eren and saw him taking a brake. 'He doesn't seem so busy right now.'

"Hey Eren." Armin sat down next to him.

"Hey." Eren drank a cup of water.

"We were busy today weren't we?" Armin wiped the bit of sweat he had.

"Busy then usual." Eren smiled.

"Yeah." Armin looked up and saw someone. "Eren, you have another customer."

Eren looked up and saw Levi. "H-Hello sir." He stood back up. "What can I get you?"

"Any coffee. You pick it for me." Levi smirked. "Make sure it taste good."

Eren gave him a small nod. 'Crap! Why did he sound so.. so sexy?"