Chapter 4

"You're gonna have to make up for that you know.."

I had to process a few minutes before i could even find an appropriate response to that. I knew my position was not the best to retaliate with but I'm not going with the flow of a criminal.

"Excuse me? Who told you to approach me?",i stood my ground,"Did i come running to you? I think the fuck not so i find no reason to why i must make up for your loss".

"Do you know who you're dealing with here first?"

Just like that i was reminded of the news i saw that one night.

Bonten Number 2,Haruchiyo Sanzu.

"You have an idea do you?",he got an answer from my silence.

Is it wise of me to continue this strong girl act? Is it wise to be submissive instead? My thoughts were running in circles thinking if i value my life enough for this shit.

All of a sudden,he backed away to lean back into the chair he was previously seated in."On second thoughts,are you even legal by age?

What am i? A middle schooler? "Will a child be going to a High School?"

"Ah~ I remember~",his thumb and index finger rose to grab his chin,"So that means i can fuck you without feeling guilty right?"

It was wise of me to say that I've not reached 18 yet!

"What makes you think that i would easily agree to do that?", nonetheless,i still chose to stand my ground. After all,never have i been touched by another man,that too,inappropriately or sexually and I'd keep it that way until I'm fine with it.

"What makes you think that i wouldn't do it to you with or without your consent?",he shot back immediately.

"Because i haven't done it and I'm a virgin?"

He went blank for a few minutes by my confession.

"So you haven't been fucked properly,not to mention even get fucked?",there was a taste of shock and pity in his tone and i cannot afford to degrade my mind in order to sympathize with him.

"Is that all you think about?!",it came off as a yell this time around. I instantly regret my efforts as a sharp pain pierces through my head. I forgot for a moment that i was still in the midst of fever and cold.

"Now tell me where my jacket went? I want to take the medicines and get the hell out of here!",my eyes scanned around the room in search of my jacket. I just noticed that the room was fairly dim and it was quite spacious with the big beg occupying most of the space. On the corner stood a rack of wine and scotch arranged in a specific manner,a table and chair where some documents were kept,a large couch and some drawers with a large mirror hanging by the wall.

"You want those medicines?",he got up and headed towards his couch where i later spotted my jacket placed to the side.

He took them out and returned back to the bed with the medicines in hand. "I have a much better medicine for fever do you want to try instead of these?"

"Nah i doubt it's actually a medicine",i instantly rejected, extending my arm further to grab the medicines.

"Oh~",he flashed a sly smile at my remark,"How do you know?"