My first sleep over

Warning: foul language
[characters]
mia
Billie
Billies gf: mel

It was 6:30 AM
I woke up in my new room all done how i wanted it.
I got up and got a taky t-shirt.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and brushed my teeth i walked i into my room and checked the time realised it almost time for me to set off but i didnt do my make up first and put my make up on and ran out the door i get to the nearest bus stop and got the bus to the nearest block to the new school.

I get off the bus and walked to the school. Asoon as i get the doors i see the head master come to give my timetable i look to see i have maths i look around for the classroom, i finally find it and i walk in i look around for a empty seat next to a girl with black her with her head down on the desk with her phone in her hand i walk to the desk and seat down i out my bag on the floor near my feet and listen to the teacher untill i jump out of my skin to the teacher yelling i look and see the teacher looking at the girl next to me and i look confused but so embarrassed due to everyone else in the classroom looking.

"Billie get your head of the desk and out your phone away, after school detention for you missy" he says sternly i look over to see her slowly putting her head up groaning quietly

"Hey" she says dryly i say hi back and carry on writing in my book.

She looks over and nudges me.
"Can i copy you?" She says looking dead in my eyes for some reason i feel alittle flutter in my stomach i feel comfused in the feeling die to never feeling it in such a long time.

" y-yeah whatever" i say putting my book closer to hers so she can copy we talk alittle to each other getting to know each other
"So mia you wanna sit with me and my friends at dinner" she says friendly but quiet so the teacher doesnt hear us talking
"Yea sure thanks" i say back with a smile. Suddenly the time goes super fast for some reason and i follow billie to the cafeteria, i follow her to her seats and see all of her friends looking at me i feel judge and abit nervous due to how many of them they are ive never had a really big friend group but it was okay ig.

I sit down next to billie and see one girl come up behind me

"Excuse me but your in my seat" she says sternly.

"Oh sorry" i say about to move but then get stopped by billie

"babe its fine its the new girl shes my friend" billie says.

I go on my phone until i feel a head lean over mine i look up and see billie leaning over

" hey" she says with abit of rusk in her voice

"Hey bil" i say looking her dead in the eyes

"Lemme have your number so i can message you" she says grabbing my phone and putting her number in.
She gives me my phone back and i carry on what im doing until i get a phone call from my mum
I go out the cafeteria and hide in a corner to asnwer my phone.

"Hey mum whats up? Im at school?"

"Hey sweetheart listen me and your father are going away for business trip so we'll be away for a couple of days so i need you home now so you can get you sorted with some money and stuff to live off while we go" i sighn as i knew what a couple of days actually mean and i felt so alone after i heard it i thought it was a new start i could actually spend time with my family but i guess not.
"Okay mum see you in an hour"

I go to the reception and tell them I'm leaving early for a family matter so they could actually let me leave the property.

As i walked out i heard someone running to me shouting my name faintly.
I look behind me and see that it was billie with my bag i must of forgotten it at the table.
"Where you going,ma" she says im guessing "ma" means mia for short to her.
"Im going home i have to my family are leaving for a business trip kinda thing so i have to go" i say with a sigh
" well lemme drop you off im fine wid it i was gonna leave anyway." She says smiling holding my bag putting it onto her shoulder.
"Uh okay, thanks!" I say smiling hard to the point it hurt my cheeks."

"Just over here" she says directing me to her car, she unlocks her car and gets into the drivers seat. I open up her passenger door and see a girls thong on the seat i look at billie and billie throws it before i could even ask her to move it" i sat down not even daring to ask about what just happened we eventually got home and i thanked her but before i could get out she grabbed me and made me sit down i closed the door behind me and see her looking at me dead in the eye. "You cant tell mel what's happened here she will kill me if she finds out."
"Uhm okay your buiness doesnt bother me i wont tell shit" i say unbothered but really i wanted the "tea".
I got out the car and when inside my house turns oht they already went and left me a couple of grand to my name i already had my own money  die to me working at bakery, but they give me it coz they think thats what makes me feel better. I sit down on the couch and i sling my bag on the couch next to me, untill i hear a bang on my door i go to it shocked and scared to what to be prepared for.

"Billie?" I say shocked with my stomach fluttering.
"Can i stay over im kinda locked out my mum and dad have gone away for the night and my brother finneas is on tour with his music. 

"Uh yea whatever i have a spare room i think idk if its full though" i say letting her in.
I take her upstairs and see that the spare room is full to the rim of boxes.
"Uhm never mind you can sleep in my bed ill sleep on the couch" i say smiling
"Also what do you-" i get cut off by billie "first i ain't taken over your bed when its my fault that I'm here in the first place". She says waving her hands about.
"SECOND, i dont give a fuck you can sleep in my bed your the guest". I say waving my hands about mocking her while smiling.
"Okay, okay why don't we share the bed where friends what the big deal?" Billie says raising her left eyebrow
"Yea sure whatever I ain't bothered" i say smiling back with complete butterflys roaming around my stomach like mad.

Couple of hours later

"Billie im off to bed now im tired." I say getting up for bed.

I go up stairs to my bedroom and i get unchanged to get into bed I completely strip leaving me in my matching thongs and bra. I sit under the covers not covering my top part not realising I'm not home alone untill i hear the doorknob turn billie comes in and i just covered myself before she noticed well I think anyway. I put my phone down and waited for billie to get into bed, she finally did and wrapped herself up and i put something to watch to help me sleep billie watched it with me and we had a laugh and a little convo. Until me and billie got interrupted by a phone call.  She answers it and she looks at me saying "shit" with her eyes looking at me i look at her dead silent realising its mel on the phone.
"Hey baby im at your house and nobody home where are you?"

"Uhh i- im at my brothers?"
She says going red in the face.

"LAIR YOUR BROTHER ISNT IN TOWN IM KNOCKING YOUR DOWN AND IM ASKING MAGGIE TO LET ME IN AND IF YOUR NOT IN BED BY 12:00 THEN YOUR GOMNA HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS TO ASNWER!"

I hear maggie faintly in back ground realising thats her mum.

So she lied?

Billie ended it asoon as she heard maggie talking.

"Billie i thought your parents weren't home?"

"I wanted to spend time with you and get to know you, sorry i can leave if you like?" Billie says disappointed in her eyes.

"No no its fine aslong as your lover is" i say rolling my eyes.

"She will, just dont tell her simple."
She laughs
And i giggle with her

We eventually fall asleep together after hours of talking and laughing.

End of chapter

1570 words.