The feeling

Warning ⚠️ if u dont like smut skip this part.

Back at billies home

"Bill, idk how to-
I get stopped by the sound of her quiet moans through crack of the door where it hasn't shut lucky her parents weren't in.

I look into the crack of the door to see her stroking her hard on and biting her bottom lip to shut her up.
"Billie" i say walking in and instantly climbing ontop of her. "You enjoying yourself?" I say with a smirk looking at her dick.

"Hmph, uh no." Billie says getting hornier.

I climb further up so im sat on her hard on i move my thong away from my entrance and i feel every detail of her. I grind up her hard on and watch her face go red but also enjoyment.

"You like that baby?" I say kissing her neck
"Hmm, yea your pussy feels so good ma!"
She says holding my waist feeling every carve of my body.

I lift up alittle and slide in her cock it shocked at how much it filled up.
"Omg billie your cock feels soo good" i say with pleasures already hitting me.

Billie then rolls me over so now shes on top and she slowly thrusts into me.

"F fuck bil ur so deep" i say griping onto her thigh and the other on her stomach.

"You like that ma?" She says fiddling with my nipple over my shirt due to me not wearing a bra.

"Mhm keep going".
I say gripping onto her thighs

She fucks me even more harder to the point shes hitting my g spot.
"Oh fuck billie im gonna cum!" Pushing myself forward for her to go further in me.

"im gonna cum myself" she says going rougher.
"Fuck, yes cum in me billie fuck I'm cumin" i say slamming my head down in her pillows.
"Fuck ma im cumin..ugn!"
I felt her cum squirt all up inside me filling me and then came all on her dick.
I pull out billies dick and start stroking it due to her still being hard
I grab her dick and stroke it fast due to her going to cum again.
"Fuck mia your gonna edge me!" She says struggling to keep her balance.
I shove her dick in my throat and i suck her dick hard going all the way down.
"Fuck ma"! Billie than grabs onto my hair bobbing my head down and up.
"Fuck ama cum baby"
As i hear her moans i feel myself getting wet and craving for any attention i could give
I play with my clit while sucking billies cock and shoot up moaning while squirting all over myself
As billie saw every view she came up my tits and stomach.
"Fuck ma ur so hot" billie says lighty stroking her dick still.
I see her still stroking herself and my pussy starts to throb.
I put two fingers in my pussy and start to finger myself as i see billie increasing her speed.
We moan together as we masturbate together.
"Billie im close" i say out of breathe but looking at her
"Fuck ma am gonna cum" she says swinging her head back as she groans.
I cum all over my fingers billies free hand takes my fingers and puts it into her mouth tasting me.
"Hmph u taste soo good bae" she says stroking herself
As my pussy eventually has had enough.
I then feel her dick on top of stomach shooting cum up my body. "Fuckkk" billie moans rusky.
I wipe my two fingers up my body collecting her seeds and i put them in my mouth.
"Damnn ma"
You liked that bil i say smiling at her with pure happiness and enjoyment
She looks at the same with sparks in her eyes.
Mia you where so fucking hot my dick enjoyed you so much.
I giggle as i hear those words come out her mouth but maybe someone else did...

"YOU WHAT!" Maggie says sternly at billie seeing billie with her dick on show wheras me stood behind the door in bra and thongs.
She shouted at billie for a second and slammed the door shut not knowing i was behind the door so she didn't know i was in the room with her. I walked over to my bag what was across her room but then feel someone watching me i look behind me to see billie enjoying her view so i ruined it by putting nike pros shorts on and a cleaner vest top what was black.

And i hop in bed and put on her PlayStation and i play her games she watches and takes the piss out of me.

Billies pov

I watch my phone as seeing her struggle with the game was painful untill i here my controller roll down to mias legs

Turns out she fell asleep.

I look at her and her beutiful body but i couldnt stop locking onto her tits the where prefect and soft they where divine.
I suddenly feel my dick spring up to my stomach and as it hit my stomach i groan "ugh why, no i cant" i say whispering trying to not wake her up. I puta pillow over my hard on so i try forget about it but i couldnt it just didnt wanna go.

Fuck.
I start to stroke my hard on to get rid of it because i didnt want mia to know.
I go faster as i can feel it ready to go
"Mhnn fuck."
I say rusky while groaning quietly.
"Fuck mia your so fucking hot i wanna fuck you so bad."
I say heavily breathing trying to hold in my moans

End of billies pov

I wake up to a noise and fiddling i turn around see billie wanking

"Your hard again"
I say going closer to her sitting just casually watching her edge herself
She didnt say a word and kept on looking at my tits then back at me.

I see her increase her speed as she was feeling herself good.

I take off my tank top slowly so she has a show.

"Mhh fuck ma keep on doing that my cock loves you so much"

I smirk as i bite my bottom lip i as im sat with just a bra i lean over her sitting next to her, her dick in my hand.
I feel her dick twitch her thick 7'6 nch dick with big veins i feel her every inch and her dick was so good i tell her nasty things in her ear as she groans.

You got any toys baby? I say bitting my lip softly saying in her ear

"Y, yeah in my drawer" she says swining her head back i grab the lub what was next to it and a fleshlight what was in there.
I grab the flesh light and put it onto her dick and i edge her so hard with it but she still wasnt finished then i realised i can be her toy.

"Fuck me like im your toy baby" even though i was sore from last session i was craving her so hard i could my own toy up there if she didnt.

I suddenly feel her big cock widen my pussy and her on top looking at every inch of me thinking of hard she's going to do me
OH FUCK BILLIE YOUR REALLY HARD ITS HITTING MY SPOT" i shout as she covers my mouth my legs start to spasm as i can feel her dick slam into me constantly

Fuck billie dont you stop your dick is so good.

I feel her slowing down and i wasnt ready for that yet
"No no no dont you slow down on me"
I twist us over so shes on bottom and i ride her dick so rough and fast i feel every inch of her it was so good i feel her dick twitch as im edging her and her constantly groaning and whimpering

"Oh fucking mia im gonna-"
I stop and scream as i feel a massive load of cum shoot up inside me i pull out and see that im dripping with it i lay next to her and she tucks her dick back in with bulge instantly there due to her having a big dick i found it sexy so i never complained we both eventually fell asleep after cuddling and kissing
Its was the best.

To be continued

1426 words