Part 4

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️
Smut
A termination of a pregnancy

A week later
i felt so sore after last night with billie i look at her to see if she is still asleep

I go to the bathroom because i felt so sick and sleepy.

I runned myself a shower to then me running to the toilet next minute im spewing all morning i get myself a shower and i clean up my mess luckily billie didnt hear me so i went back in like nothing happened.

"Baby, billie!" I shout to wake her up
"Uhhh, what?" Billie says rubbing her eyes but my eyes just lock onto something else
"Oh well morning to someone else too." I say giggling then getting changed infront of billie so she has a good view to jerk off to.
"Baby im sorry i always wake up with morning wood im sorry"

"Shut up and carry on im enjoying this." I say rolling my eyes
Finishes off what she was doing and then gets up and hugs me from behind i kiss her on the lips but ofc billie gotta make it into a make out I finally get changed into some leggings and one of billie jumper and my crocks

I grab an banana on the way out to eat in the car as billie was stuck behind traffic I slowly put the banana into my mouth teasing billie for a laugh
"Babe stop" she say putting her hand pressed down onto her lower half.
"Why am i gonna make you hard?" I say then putting it further down then back up again sucking it.
I noticed billie was really liking it i lean over her and put my hand on her thigh so she can carry on driving and concentrate on the road.
I eat the banana normally and see billie pulling up at corner shop to get some shit.

I get out while she tops up her car with petrol

"Billie im off inside to but some choc choc u want some?" I say smiling.

"No no im fine thank you ma!" She says smiling i go and have a look at the womans area and see pregnancy tests i get the most expensive ones and but two for better results.

"Baby can we go home now?" I say feeling abit sick again.

"Yea sure what's the matter"

"Im not feeling too good." I say to billie while covering myself up with her hoodie
I get into her car and roll the seat back i lay down and fall asleep for abit to see if im just tired and ig i was. Idk

We eventually get home and i go to the bathroom to take a test
I waited 10 minutes for a better result, i shove the test in my bag and i go in the kitchen where billie is cooking brownies.
"Billie im just gonna get changed into some joggers"
"Okay i have some really comfy ones in my draw get some of them" she comes to me and kisses my forehead man im so in love with her.

I go over to her room and shut the door behind me so no one can see me i go and look at the pregnancy test for it to be positive i start to cry but i stop myself because i don't know how to tell billie.
"BILLIE"! I shout to the top of my voice i hide the pregnancy test in my pocket.
"Whats the matter ma!" She says comes running in.
"We need to talk and don't try and get out of it." I say sternly
"Okay ma i wont whats up"
"So last week when we did it you came in me and ive been throwing up so i did a test and im-"
"Mia im sorry i didnt mean to get your pregnant" billie cutted me off and hugged me.
"Billie idk if i wanna keep it or not" i say crying
"Ma i think you should live alittle more and have our own house."
"Yea your right i agree i dont want a little rascal yet" i say laughing i go and get a morning after pill and we both get silent because of it
"I never knew how guilty you feel when you get rid of a unborn child".
I say crossing my finger and looking down at the floor.
"Hey its fine okay we just wasnt ready and plus atleast we didnt keep it for it to have a shit life yk" billie says comforting me
"Yea ig so" i say still feeling shit
I get a rod in me so i cant get pregnant until i chose to get it out.
I get home and lay straight in bed i didnt feel like doing anything at all i felt too bad  to feel happy.