chapter 9 ( he is just a weapon )

POND POV ( In NL company ) ( Pond's office )
I just reach my office I sat in my chair and see coffe in my table it's the coffe i drink in the morning

Pond :- New Assistant! ( I said and drink my coffe while drinking I read some file which mark already set for me to read I was reading the file when I hear knock ) Come in! ( I said and a boy enter my office ) Neo? ( I said and he stand still)

Neo :- Yes! ( He said and stop infront of the office door )

Pond :- You're the New temporary assistant! ( I ask and he nod )

Neo :- Yes! Boss I'm Neo and I'm in the behalf of Mark For 5 months ( he said and bow he is a bit hyper )

Pond :- Ok! So Neo What's my today schedule? ( I ask and he quickly open a notebook )

Neo :- ahmmm Your today schedule is
You have a meeting at 11:00 to 12:00 then

You have to go to Your Second branch of NL company at 1:00 bcz you also have meeting there meeting will end at 3:00

then you have a event to attend at 5:00 to 6:00

then You have a meeting with Mr.Tay tawan 7:00 to 8:00

then You also have meeting with your employees Here at 9:00 meeting will end in 10:00 And today schedule end here Boss ( he said and I nod )

Pond :- Ok! But what event i have to attend. Mark didn't tell me about that ( I said and i dont remember about event )

Neo :- It's a fashion event You just have to attend it YOU'RE chef guest there ( he said and i sigh )

Pond :- Ok! So you can leave give me the file about Today fashion event and About meetings with Mr.Tawan ( I said and he nod and leave and i again go back to reading )

PHUWIN POV ( in Lertratkosum mansion) ( in living room )
I'm in living watching some series bcz I don't have anything to do maid and servant is not let me to do anything whenever I go to do something

Maid :- It's ok Young master! We will do it for you ( She said and I just smile )

Phuwin :- They will not call me by my name ( I said and sigh then door bell ring ) Dunk is here ( I said and stand up from my seat and here he is coming ) Welcome ( I said and go toward him and hug him )

Dunk :- thanks for greeting Mr phuwin Naravit lertratkosum ( he said and pull away from hug )

Pond :- Don't need to call me that Phuwin is better I'm already tried hearing young master Pond's wife blah blah ( I said and he chuckled)

Dunk :- Ohhh Get used to it bcz when I get married to Joong I also try to get my maids and servant to call me by my name but they never learn ( he said and we laugh )

Phuwin :- You sit down you will he tried ( I said and we sat down ) How you doing?

Dunk :- Don't ask My morning sickness is getting worst And my mood swings it's way more worst I feel bad for joong Bcz it's all release at joong and my craving You know tomorrow i told him It i want a mango pickle with ketchup in midnight and the time was 3:45 and I don't know from where he get the food i want but he get it ( he said and a smile paste on his face )

Phuwin :- Phi joong is very caring ( I said and dunk nod )

Dunk :- he is from starting but now he is overprotective You know In night he talk to baby and it's only one month i told him " baby can't hear you now" you know what he said " so what I'm make it my habit so when baby start to hear us i will talk to them like this " ( he said and laugh )