chapter 24 ( you didn't give up )

( After 2 months )
DUNK POV ( in pondphuwin house )
Its been 2 months after that incident everyone is broken after that especially phuwin he is now 4 months pregnant he is broken and i feel so bad for that how can pond do that when he promised to be phuwin safe zone right now I'm in living room with phuwin how is not eating and star is also stay with phuwin

Dunk :- phuwin come on eat? Eat forbaby phuwin plz it's not good for your and baby health ( I said and try to make phuwin eat ) phuwin say something plz you're quite for many days ( I said and phuwin just look at me he is not crying anymore just look at pond pic all day it's like tears is dry from his eyes and this thing make us more scared ir you cry his heart will be light his heart ) Phuwin plzz- ( i broke out cry )

Star :- Phi dunk your 8 month pregnant now you go take a rest I will take care of him ( she said take plate from my hand ) Phuwin eat will be sad if he see you like this he will be sad na ( she said and phuwin look at her )

Phuwin :- yes pond will be sad ( he said and take plate from straight hand and start to eat then star turn towards me )

Star :- I think we should talk to doctor ( she said and i dunk )

Dunk :- I will go with joong and talk with doc-

Star :- You go take rest and I will go with phuwin and talk with doc and I think phuwin will go it's been 2 days he didn't visit ( she said and i hesitate but nod anyways but I can't walk that much bcz of the my baby bump )

Dunk :- Ok! But take care of him his baby bump is visible now ( I said and she nod then we look at phuwin he finished his food ) Phuwin do you need anything? ( I said and phuwin shake his head )

Star :- Phuwin Go getting ready we are going to hospital ( she said and phuwin look at her )

Phuwin :- Do you think I can do that? ( He said and star smile at her )

Star :- of course it's been 2 days you didn't visit him he must be sad ( she said and phuwin look away ) And I think baby also miss his dad ( she said and phuwin get up from his seat )

Phuwin :- i will go get ready ( he said and stand up from his seat and put his hand on his tummy then leave then I look at star )

Dunk :- do you think he can do that? ( I ask and star sigh )

Star :- we can lock him in house always and who knowns some miracle happen ( she said and I nod then we heard a knock on door we look toward main door and it's )

Joong :- Dunk! Your call and said you have a check up today ( he said and come the sit beside me )

Dunk :- Why?

Joong :- don't know must be about baby your due date is close so yeah Hi star ( he said and i nod )

Star :- Hi phi joong ( she said and I look at joong ) You go phi dunk I will take care and today I feel like its a good day ( she said and it's give a little relief)

Dunk :- I hope today is postive day ( I said and get up from couch ) I will.go then if anything happen call me right away ( i said and she nod )

Joong :-Call me first ok ( he said and i look at him ) What? You take stress! ( He said and i sigh )

Star :- I will phi now go or you will be late ( she said and stand up from her seat ) Let me see you off ( she said and we make our way toward main door )

Dunk :- take care call me anything happen don't let phuwin eat anything stupid and Give him food time to time bcz he didn't

Star :- didn't eat much so you have to give food to him I know i know Phu now go byee ( she said and shoo us away )