~-------------CHAPTER 1 ; Dazai

✮ SUMMARY
         Dazai is a famous artist, his novels were famous everywhere. Recently, at a news report, a fan stabbed him leading him to need resting at someone else house. This would mean hospitals would be to risky to stay at if someone stabbed him in brod daylight. The persons house he was staying at was a famous singer, Chuuya. Chuuya played in many concerts being a popular/well known artist, he was a electric guitarist and the main backup singer for a band called "Sheep." Almost everyone has heard their songs, even if they have a radio or not.
--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal winter day, not to cold, not to warm. Dazai was walking in the park and taking interviews by professional news reporters, everything felt normal. But, something felt wrong when someone else entered the park, he lost his feeling of safety. Dazai didn't focus on the person though, he just continued reports. A few minutes later, a reported pointed out someone behind Dazai, they all backed up in horror. Before Dazai could speak another word, he was stabbed in his stomach, the person ran off.

"Quick!! Call an ambulance, now!!" A reported yelled out, Dazai fell backwards on the ground, the whole knife going in his body. Around 24 minutes later, the paramedics arrived and took him to the hospital, they fastly removed the knife and bandaged him up. They put him in a room, he wasn't near anyone now, he was sleeping on the bed.

An hour passes by and Dazai wakes up. "Good thing you're awake, thought I was gonna loose you." The doctor said, dialing a phone number. "What happened..?" Dazai asked, feeling a little tired still. It obviously hurt for him to move so he just stayed in place.

Chuuya walked into the room, "Hey, you're gonna be staying with me, Dazai." Chuuya said, Dazai looked at Chuuya in shock ; no way!! It's that one popstar.

"Y-youre.. " Dazai said, attempting to get up but failed. "Ah, old author! Take it easy on yourself.. " Chuuya said, sounding punky.