☆﹒# 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀

◖𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 : 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗊𝗒𝗂𝗅𝖺 !
❛ 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖾 ? 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝖾 ? ❜

"NO FUCKING WAY." is the first thing her best friend, Anahera says after hearing what happened all throughout the week. Anahera was the other friend that knew who Noah's dad was and had been with Katarina the whole way. Anahera had beautiful blue-green eyes and long luscious eye lashes that complimented her well. Her hair was dark brown and burned straight, her skin just as tanned as her friend, Kat. "I know, I know. It shocked me too." Kat said truthfully, poking her straw through her chocolate milkshake. 

The two had a monthly meet up for moral and emotional support so for at least two days a month, they'd take some time for themselves and spend it with each other. Noah stayed over at Kat's parents place whilst Anahera's kids stayed over at their dads. "Wait, so he saw you and helped you bring Noah inside the house and then Aunty Winnie picked up on some of their similarities so you think she might know?" Ana babbled, brain scattered and fried. 

"Yeah basically. I'm pretty sure Sophia picked up on it too. Do you remember her? Sophia Wilson?" Kat asks and Ana starts clicking her fingers together. "YES! The girl and she always snuck in drinks to school aye? That chick?" Kat laughs whilst nodding. "Yep, that's the one." Anahera chomps on some of her McDonald's chips as the thoughts roll over in her head. She'd kept in touch with Jordan after he left. Nothing more than the occasional check ups and what not. He'd always asked how Kat was, having lost connection after he left and debuted in the big leagues. There really was nothing stopping them from reconnecting other than the fear of having grown each other out.

The blue eyed girl takes a sip of her coke, feeling the liquid slither throughout her insides before burping. "What do you think Tama thinks about it?" it wasn't just the twins' nickname for Noah but also Anahera's. They all basically raised him together. Kat takes in a breath of Ana's hoon before exhaling it slowly, eyes focused on the calm waves in front of them. "I don't know. He likes him, that's for sure." Kat sighs, taking in another breathe of the blueberry flavoured nicotine vapour. "Oh yeah?" Anahera says with raised brows, shock evident on her face. 

It always took a lot for Noah to warm up to somebody. So painfully shy, just like his mum. Kat nods, blowing a bubble out this time. "Yeah. As soon as he woke up this morning it was just 'Uncle Jojo' this and 'Uncle Jojo' that. He wouldn't stop talking about him." although Kat couldn't remember when they spent the time together. Had it been before he came to call her back inside? The image of Jordan playing with Noah and embracing his imagination brought ache to her heart and a strange feel of warmth. She giggled at the nickname, immediately picking up on who her son was talking about. 

"Maybe you should tell him, Kata. It's been 5 years after all." Anahera remembers the heartbreak her friend went through like it was the back of her hand. She also knew that after Jordan, there really was no one else. 19,438 tries made from her friend to get her back out there and nothing seemed to work. Every guy she went on a date with was either 'his teeth are too short' or 'his arms were too hairy' and 'his hair wasn't a mullet'. Except for one guy who didn't exactly work out. "I don't know how I'm going to tell him, Hera. It's like...I don't know. A big bomb shell." Anahera said nothing, just rubbed her best friend's back reassuringly. "Everything will be alright, girl. Don't you worry about it." 

Meanwhile at Kat's parents place, the Riki's decided to come over again. This time just for a cup of coffee and to watch some replays of the super rugby season. They were always more of an All Blacks fan over the Warriors anyway. Jordan settled himself on to the couch and opened his phone to see a flurry of messages from either of his teammates, mostly Reece Walsh, Jesse Arthars and Patty Carrigan. 

Patty 4:45 PM
Hey Jordy just checking up
on you
Also did you talk to her yet?

Walshy 5:03 PM
G did you talk to that chick
you told me about?

Jess 5:50 PM
Bruthaa when are you gonna
stop being a pussy and talk to
her? 

sack nuts 🥜 6:03
pats.c : everybody say good luck jordan!
reecedagoat : good luck jordy poo 🤗😍
king_arthar : good luck jords 🙂
king_arthar : @reecedagoat tf cunt? 🤣
pats.c : 🤣🤣🤣

Jordan clicked his tongue before turning his phone off. Truth was, he'd been hung up on her since year 10 and coming here during the summer holidays was always what he looked forward to especially when it came to Kat. But now? He wasn't so sure. Of course he had told all his boys about her, how could he not? Kat was a lot of his firsts. He remembers that one time he hooked up with someone for the first time—after everything that happened—and said Kat's name instead, earning him a firm kick to his backside on his way out. 

He was disappointed he didn't have anything to tell his boys but could he blame the situation? No, but he could sure as hell blame himself. Just when he was starting to feel like straight kaka, Noah comes and sits next to him, catching himself off guard. "Hey buddy, what're you up to?" Jordan asks, mood already lifting. "I wanted to play with Uncle Jojo." Noah said cutely, handing Jordan a dinosaur he didn't know the name of. "Okay, let's go play then, aye?" Jordan and his mini-me race to the parlor, busying themselves with the toys in there.

 "Okay, let's go play then, aye?" Jordan and his mini-me race to the parlor, busying themselves with the toys in there

jordan.riki down time #whanau #nz
54k likes

reecewalsh 🤍🤍🤍
50 replies

de1ne.mariner meet ups? 😂
↳ jordan.riki yooo 🤣🤣
134 replies

user 2 that's actually our child 😋😍😍
↳ user 15 back off, he's mine! 🐺🐺😠😠😠
6 replies

REN SAYS 🌸featuring the bronco boys gc (sack nuts)and the 12 year old fans fighting in the comment sections 😭😭 alsooo somebonding with Noah and Jordan idk mani just think that's super cute

REN SAYS 🌸
featuring the bronco boys gc (sack nuts)
and the 12 year old fans fighting in the 
comment sections 😭😭 alsooo some
bonding with Noah and Jordan idk man
i just think that's super cute.

© 𝗶𝟬𝟴𝗿𝗲𝗻