☆﹒# 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰: 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻

◖𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 : 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗎𝗇𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 !
❛ 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗿𝘂𝗯 ❜

KAT COULDN'T HELP BUT ALLOW HER JAW TO DROP, STUNNED TO SAY THE LEAST. Kneeling down to match her height to her sons, she tries her best to approach the topic. "Noah, bubby, mama can't just give you a sister even if she wanted to." her son frowned at her. "Why not?" Katarina licked her drying lips and swallowed the saliva that had gathered in her mouth. Since when had she been so nervous talking to her own son? "Umm, that's because mama needs a boyfriend." she coughed out, hoping that the boys questions would stop at that. But it was Noah and he had a thirst for the unknown, an undying curiosity as does every other 5 year old on this planet. So it didn't. "Why not just go with uncle Jojo?" 

Katarina rubbed the side of her boys face, a broken smile gracing her lips as she looked deeply into his eyes. "Noah, uncle Jojo is a nice man but he must already have a girlfriend. Mama can't do that to him." Her breathing becomes uneven as she lets the words fall loosely from her mouth, just as he did on those nights they shared. Maybe they were more similar than she thought. Noah pouted at his mum's words and his shoulders slumped at the defeat. "Why do you suddenly want a younger sister anyway? You've got Erena and Jess." The little boy rolled his eyes, which shocked the mum. "They're not my sisters, they're my cousins." Kat nodded. That was a fact.

"Okay but why?" The little one shifted on his feet as he tried to muster up his answer. Words were always his strength but he always lost the ability to speak under his mother's hazel gaze. "I was playing with a little girl named Leila and she was funny and nice. It made me want a little sister." Kat pouted before pulling in her son for a hug, which he reluctantly allowed, still annoyed by the fact that children don't just pop up out of the blue. 

Anahera blow dried her hair as she watched her every move in the mirror, brain running a muck as thoughts continued to intrude her head. Nikau lay in bed with his vape pen in hand, blowing thick clouds of strawberry flavoured vapor into the air. The air was musty around them, the smell of after sex would be evident to anyone if they walked in. It was supposed to be a one night thing after Noah's 4th Birthday but old habits are the hardest to get rid of, right? "How are you getting home?" Anahera asked softly, brushing her damaged hair with a comb. "I'll catch an uber." The 26 year old replied boredly, phone screen illuminating his defined facial structure and silver cross necklace he always wore. This was the part Hera always hated, the post sex clarity that left both of them in an awkward atmosphere with nothing much to say. 

"When are you gonna tell Kata what we've been doing?" the girl finally asked as she turned to face her best friend's brother on the bed, nails digging into her vanity chair's wooden frame. Nikau's face hardened at the question as he exhaled the smoke, making his face blurry to the girl in front of him. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her." is all the male says before getting out of bed, pulling his briefs up his legs and collecting his clothing from the floor. "I'm sick and tired of trying to hide shit, Nik. You know it's wrong and so do I so why don't we just-" Anahera is interrupted by a rough kiss, Nikau pulling her to stand before laying her on the bed. When they finally break apart, they're breathless. "We just can't right now, okay babe?" Nikau took a moment to explain. "Kat might look like she's all good but honest I know she's not doing well. Jords is back in town so she's still trynna process everything. Just hold on for a little longer, hm?" 

His finger twirled a strand of her hair around and the girl beneath him frowned as she fiddled with the chain that dangled above her nose. "I hate when you do that." the man with a mullet's brows furrowed before his face relaxed and his teeth showed through his lips, eyes maintaining eye contact. "Do what?" He asked, playing oblivious to what his partner was insinuating. "When you kiss me and I'm angry. You know I can't think straight." Nikau kisses down Anahera's neck, leaving marks where only he would be able to see them. "Nikau..." Hera moaned out as she arched her back, pulling his toned body down onto hers. "Stop my kids might wake up." the male continued to persist, teeth nibbling at her sensitive skin. "Then you'll have to be quiet."

As Noah and Erena rested in the little boys room, snoring the night away, Kat sat wide awake on her couch as memories from when Noah had turned 1 played on the t.v screen. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Noah! Happy Birthday to you!" her family chanted on the screen before the confetti exploded all around them. Noah only had gums at the time but still managed to have that bright smile and dimples that impaled his cheeks. Kat, on the other hand, was still very much like how she was today except for the fact that her face had matured a little and her hair was no longer a dark and draining black. She didn't notice just how dark the circles under her eyes were until she rewatched the event now, cringing at the fact that she even allowed herself to go out like that. 

Once the video finishes, there's a knock on the door. Kat gets up and wraps the thin blanket around her naked legs, tying a knot at her hip so that it holds. "Who is-" her face is met with a chest that wears the Broncos logo, a strong musk coming from the individual but undeniably someone she knows. Her hazel eyes slowly make their way up the man's figure before finally meeting Jordan's chocolate brown gaze, his sclera's slightly red. Had he been crying?

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jordan choked out as his jaw tightened, the emotion of hurt and betrayal. A thick ball forms at the back of Kat's throat as she tries her best to hold the eye contact, sweat making her hands feel slimy and hot. "Tell you what?" Kat replied, Jordan having the ability to make her mouth feel like a desert. The rugby league player scoffs, leaning forward so that his words could have more effect on the girl before him.

"I'm Noah's dad, aren't I?"

REN SAYS 🌸AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REN SAYS 🌸
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

© 𝗶𝟬𝟴𝗿𝗲𝗻