chapter 1 (one self one soul) part 2

In all the madness and trenches im still standing in the wildest air..

because..im..who made this mafia..who had the greatest authority in this city..im the deep granted hatred in all this pages..

her characters in her mind didn't stop she is nonlinear soul..can't walk from her cage..trapped in a stapled ropes  completly..

but as fast as it was to think peacefully..gun shots were everywhere..destroying the place..

they arrived already.! she said in stressed and overwhelmed voice, but not cross or mad..

eh..seems i can't drink peacefully then..she said in alittle annoyance while rubbing her hair in completly confidence..she took her gun slightly and counted the lead bullets inside..

perfect..a small smile escaped and cracked from her lips..- she was going outside to the other members..to tell them to fight..to protect the honor of them organization..the honor of them mafia.. 

the fearness doesn't exist in us..the impossible isn't written in our pages..that's how i learned from someone..someone was once in my place and now im paying my consequences and sins.. she sighed deeply.. and pulled the door going out..to find that all the members weren't there..

huh.?- wtf is that.?- did they go by themselves.?- did something happened.?- as many question came to her mind..she goes so fast conduct a thorough search of the place, just like investigators do..

nothing is suspicious or seems weird.. then where the hell are they.? sighs with frown..

man i hate this job already..she said mumbling..she didn't have another solutions so, she catched her phone to call fedric..

dialing..dialing..dialing..

is that man died or what...he may be older than me but that doesn't make him ignore me like that..sighed deeply..

some footsteps were approaching holding alot of danger and loaded with the wind of weapons and blood..

they are coming.!- she said in low serious voice..-

she looked slightly back trying to find place to hide..

there's no place.!- are you kidding.? why the hell i didn't make a place to hide.!- how foolish.!- she said in her mind while taking deep breaths..but a sinister agitation smile..-

well well..it's seems that we will treat with those men by ourselves then.!- she said in confident voice completly while playing with her two guns in her two hands..- she broke the door with her legs going out..

im seriously can't see infront of me right now..- as she was going near the place of the other men..becoming near it but from behind her steps were so quiet like serial killers she was so focused when she got her chance finally..she shooted..
her guns type were the silent always one.. so that no one will hear gunshots.. one,two,three,four,five..the count was still endless although how much she shooted..but she felt slightly something approaching behind in her path as she suddenly jumped.. going to the rotten old roofs of the old houses it was a deserted and extinct  place ..houses was aches with easy touch could fall, she was trying to hold with that dirty wood, that it was soggy with rainwater only to climb and go on the top..she goes so fast running on the weak roof..a feeling with dread slightly in her..the roof was so high..if it broke right now..she didn't let herself think that..  she tried to keep light on the roof and composed.. while feeling them walking on the same roof..she goes so fast taking her gun shooting while running and being careful to not collide with something

this a bumby ride i swear..but..i like it as her eyes were shining with determination and confidence

it wasn't long..they were dead in short time..

she stopped running slightly..her slender gloomy legs were slowing..she looked behind slightly..feeling relieved..she was walking carefully calmly on the roof now..

throw the play cards like you want..but it's my territory..and my game at all..

im the winner.!- smiling genuinely feeling happy with her successive victories..while opening her arms wide with a gentle sinister smirk while it was already burning behind her back

oh..i shouldn't let my feelings like this easily she commented childishly worried slightly  but..it's really comforting..as she looked at the bright sky filled with stars..

If you go crazy, you will be free..she said slightly in low voice but in delighted agony voice..- feeling like eternity..

her phone was ringing but it was ringing on deaf ears..

but as soon as she went conscious realizing her phone was ringing..

she took it from her black silky pants pocket..oh it's fedric.!- as she answered..

yes fedric.? what happened then.? where is the fuck the others now.?-

fedric deep calm voice was heard well on the another side..

they are with me..and also..everyone is fine..don't worry..they are doing well.. also we killed 30 member from that mafia at all..but the main member is in another place for now..what about you..maria.?

me.? me.?? she said in irritation shocked voice..

well..she took her breath slightly..holding the phone tightly
i was going crazy as always at all..she said in calm voice..she seems was trying to calm down at all..

i know how much you depended on us at all..you will be demented you know if you kept like that.. fedric says in caring deepthroat voice..

i know..but i don't want to lose any one else.. i have given enough.!

sighs..im sorry if im seeming like mad or something.. i can't hold myself you know how is it hard to me..

i know of course..at all..come to region B, near a metro station under the ground, and it filled with footsteps..you will know it soon..boss..as fedric hanged up..

as she closed her phone slightly.. while looking at the sky again slightly..

"im coming fedric" she said in deep sharp voice..-as started to walk away..to region B..near a metro station