chapter 4 ( not enough ) part 1

It has been a week for now..im trying to do some papers in my office and thinking about the most dangerous possibilities that could happen right now or soon..who knows

the restless feeling chasing me every night but i know i should be alittle sanguine i hated to be pessimist but i needed to be..to reach the farthest and closest possibilities to save myself and my group..my legs were resting on the office desk..i suddenly felt a headache from overthinking i ruffled my hair and rubbed my head..i was searching already for a headache medication or pain killer.. after i found one i took one pill and drinked some water..

"im overthinking alot this days i should stop or i will be killed.! ughhh.!"  

as someone knocks softly on the door..i knew who it was..no one knocks like that except one person..

"enter"..i said casually and tried to keep my gruffy serious mood..it was viona my loyal client 

" Mrs.maria i got you the information you wanted about the another gang"..she spoke to me always with respect and politely..it was normal as her mafia boss but when someone calling me Mrs i feel like im a teacher inside myself..

i stepped more closer..i walked in her pase towards her to take the paper and check it..

"hmmm" i was mumbling with a soft murmr to distract myself from my annoyance to work..and looking at the paper

"ok then".! i nodded in appreciation slightly and smiled softly to her..

good job..viona..thank you.! i nodded as i walked to my desk already giving her my back..i was only focused in the information in the paper..she nodded softly and left my office closing the door behind her..

i read the information to myself..

" hmm 7 member" and 37 Killings the gang made.. and two thefts  "

" the boss is called Duke wilson..he is cruel ugly man..! "
height 181..weight 72..he had a sorrowful past..his parents died in a car accident..he was only a 12 years then..his grandparents took care of him..he had a bad reputation when he was 16..his mind started to think about killing at this age..he killed his grandparents on his seventeenth birthday celebration..they said his grandma was stabbed eleven times in different areas of her body.. his grandpa his hand fingers were missing when they found his corpse..he is now 32 years old man with 22 murder victims and 13 missing children because of him.."

"hmm interesting.."

"the last report of a child is missing was on 15th of this month we are now 24th..it was near" 

" hmm a child..? oh my..something so passive..will happen.. but not to his children.."

"it's to my child.. " as she was checking about something in her head trying to realize and connect the events..

"Aileen..! " she stands so fast and go out of her office to the hall of them place underground

she went so fast to one of the mafia  servants..

"Did you see Aileen..? Did she come back from her mission?.." oh my.. a small twinge of guilt i felt there.. in my heart..my expression was stressed and worried..

she went outside of the place running to Aileen mission place on her feet running fast as soon as possible she can..

Fedric was on the roof smoking..he saw me running.. he felt something was wrong so he told the other members to follow and be quiet..protecting the leader is the priority here.. 

she took out a walkie-talkie from her pocket of her suit..

"Aileen..!! step backkk run.! cancel the mission..! come back here.." her voice was alittle taut but a hint of enrage in it..she was sullen while speaking.. as long as she talks like this, it means that it is a serious matter, no joke..