chapter 2 (one self one soul) part 3

it's hard to say that i have come here only just to save my companies
the promises that i made with the previous president still twinging me  inside..the pain and gain can't stop right now..we are in the beginning.!

as i have just arrived to the place that Fedric told me..walking alone..but not anymore..i could feel a small arms around my waist wrapping it..hugging me from the back..it was Aileen..a small girl that i found in alleys i adopted her..told her that we can be a family, live together like siblings and share our things and plans..but im still wondering if that was only just  a small talk..no..no i only deceived her..for my great benefits..

i sighed slightly..while holding her small arms that was hugging me..

"heyy heyy Aileen calm down right now everything will be fine ok.? don't worry " i said to her in relaxing reassuring tone..i hold her close to me..hugging her softly..make her feel safe in my embrace..although the fact is me being a big hypocrite

the kids have really really a soft spot in me and i couldn't hide it whenever i tried..

to be honest i feel like i watched the other members was laughing in the background..but my eyes suddenly fall to Aileen when i saw her lips was opening to say something..she was only ten years old..

"you are late.! i hate delay and you know that"

ugh..here we go again..i said in my mind with tired and annoyed..

"And who are you little girl to hold me accountable for being late?" i said in cheeky sarcastic voice while i ruffed her hair playfully..

as Aileen couldn't respond to my words because in the end i was the controller here i chuckled in low voice to myself..

Fedric was now approaching..

"sorry to interrupt the games here but we are surrounded by another mafia there's no time to be a loving mother and her daughter " Fedric said in his usual deep cold voice..

"did you just wait for me to kill them or what.?" i said in sarcastic distracted voice..

"we didn't need you to be honest..but the problem was that the weapons ran out of ammunition"..Fedric said in serious deep voice

" whattt.??????" i shouted in shocked surprised voice..as i hold Fedric's collar of his suit

"Fedric the weapons and equipment contained enough ammunition for a damn week.! how is it noww gone.??? did you just drink it or something.? are you kidding.?" i was so confused and frustrated..it's hard to get some gunpowder and bullets with ammunition too..and now it's all gone.? what's it.? suddenly Fedric hold my head tightly and harshely and moved it to look to a place it was like underground.. bodies and victims everywhere, torn into pieces 

"ugh..no wonder why then"..i sighed in understanding and tiredness

fine then..as i put my bag on the ground..opening it

it filled with guns, snipers, eavesdropping tools, some military equipment and bombs..

Fedric was slightly surprised..

"of course the leader has an additional plan other than the basic plan.."

i looked at him with slightly idiotic expression while i rubbed my hair..

"i don't have any plans who said that i put already a basic or main plan.." i said in honest serious voice..

all the members was giving me that look and shocked..

"huhhh.?! " all the members said in astonishment and pure shocked voice..

i looked at them with real serious eyes..

what did you expect me to put a plan.? i said in sarcastic uncaring voice..

"i will take the action here no one need to fight at all..i will take care here with my own, you guys stay here"

"but next time i won't hesitate to kill you all with them.!" i said in annoyed serious voice as i took my gun..

also for my gift because of that..as i looked at Fedric with eagerness and thrill.. i smirked with confident..

"you will take me to a restaurant..and you will pay.!"

as Fedric looked at me slightly with disgust and mock..

"ugh..im tired of this really.!"

i had already gone to the other members from that different mafia walking carefully in the deep of metro situation..although that i could feel a gun in my hair..

don't even try to do childish thing little girl..a ruthless rough voice spoke to me in such tone..

little girl.? what did you see me a girl with diaper in front of you son of.! i was so furious of that i was really cross..but i kept my calmness and didn't spoke although my knuckles was turning white..

hmm.? and who are you.? i said in calm relaxed voice with a sinister uncaring smile..