𝟏 ★

𝐉𝐀𝐙𝐙𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐉𝐀𝐙𝐙𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

📍 Newyork airport

January 1st, 2022.

5:30pm

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt somebody ruffly shaking me.

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes seeing my sister moni.

"Wake up dickhead we here"  She said as she grabbed her suitcase.

"You ain't have to shake me that hard pussy" I said as I sat up in the seat I was sitting in.

"Jazzy"  My mom said in a mad tone.

She was already pissed that we were arguing damn near da whole ride earlier and had ppl staring at how loud we were arguing.

"You ain't just hear her?!" I said pointing at moni as she just stood there n laughed.

"No, I heard you. Don't start this bs again, now get up and get your stuff" She said before making her way off da plane.

I smacked my teeth as moni laughed.

"Ain't shit funny, leave me alone" I said getting up to grab my stuff.

"You da one tryna start with me" She said flipping her hair.

"You da one-

"Shut up" She interrupted as she left da plane.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my suitcase n shi and made my way out da plane.

We made it inside and now we were waiting for my dad to come get us, we moving back with him and I was mad geeked.

I missed him haven't seen him since 2 in a half years.

I decided to text Niya, Niya was my bestfrienddd I grew up with her in Ny, She was like another older sister to me but wayy better than moni.