𝟖 ★

NOTTI POV

NOTTI POV

I ask jazzy to buy me some chips, but she was taking mad long.

"Shes taking to longg" I said for the six time as I put my hand on da side of my face while my elbow on the table.

"Oh but I'm fat?" Ddot said pointing at himself.

"Nigga duh" Niya said causing me and dd to laugh.

"OHH THEY FIGHTING" Somebody yelled causing da whole cafeteria to look their direction.

Everybody got up and started to run towards it.

Me and dd looked at eachother with widen eyes.

"Jazzy bro" I said before running where everybody else was running at as da others followed.

I went where da big ass crowd was at. It was so many people I couldn't see nothing they was blocking da fight.

I got irritated and started pushing people out da way as dd Niya and ddot do the same.

I finally got to the front as I saw Eva and jazzy fighting. Jazzy was standing up as Eva was on da ground. Jazzy had a chunk of her hair grabbing it as she was punching Eva in da face hella times.

"GET OFF OF ME STUPID BITCH" Eva yelled grabbing jazzys hair.

"STFU BITCH YOU AINT SMOKING MY SHI" Jazzy yelled back as she dragged Eva causing da crowd to move back some before jazzy stopped n kicked her.

"BEAT HA JAZZY, FUCK IS YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH AINT SMOKING JOSH" Niya yelled causing some people to look at her.

Everybody flash light was on while recording them.

"Nahh she getting ha ass whoop" dd said laughing.

"YO PUT THIS ON DA TEA PAGE" Ddot yelled causing the ppl around us to laughed.

I didn't know what to do, but I had to stop jazzy.

"Jazzy" I said going to break it up but someone pulled me back.

"Notti bro let them fight" I heard Caleb said.

"Nooo nigga, get off of me" I said tryna get out Caleb grip.

"Yo bro get off him, what is you doing?" Dd said.