5 | m.yg - gangster

Min Yoongi as your Gangster Boyfriend

Where you and Yoongi is dating but is addicted to smoking and a gang leader

Part Five

__

Author's Point of View

   As days turned into weeks, Yoongi found himself increasingly drawn to Chia's captivating presence.

   He spent more and more time with her, enjoying the thrill of her company and the distraction she provided from his troubled thoughts.

   One night, unable to shake the image of Chia from his mind, Yoongi made a spontaneous decision to visit the strip club where she worked.

   As he watched her perform, he felt a rush of excitement and forgot about everything else, including his girlfriend Y/N.

   Meanwhile, Y/N grew increasingly worried as days went by without any word from Yoongi.

   She hadn't heard from him since their heated argument, and he hadn't shown up outside her school campus as he usually did.

   Concern gnawed at her heart, and she couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously wrong.

━━

   Y/N tried to convince herself that Yoongi's absence was because he wanted to fix himself and change for her.

   She held onto the hope that he was taking time to become a better boyfriend. But the reality was far different.

   Instead of working on himself, Yoongi was spending more time with Chia.

   He bought her expensive gifts and frequently visited her at the strip club, completely engrossed in her world.

   Y/N, unaware of this, grew more worried and heartbroken as the days passed.

   For four weeks, Yoongi didn't show up at her school or send her any messages.

   She felt abandoned and confused, not understanding why the man she loved had disappeared from her life without any explanation.

   As Y/N held onto the belief that Yoongi was working on their relationship, he was drifting further away, lost in his infatuation with Chia.

━━

   Yoongi was lounging in his office, Chia sitting comfortably on his lap, laughing and chatting with him.

  He hadn't spoken to Y/N in weeks and spent most of his time with Chia, completely absorbed in their wild nights and carefree days.

   Suddenly, one of his gang members walked into the office, holding a photo.