f i v e

Taylor Swift would you rather part 2! yay you're stuck with me again. hehe 😏😏😏

starting from last chapter so yay!

16. Would you rather see Taylor act in a movie or direct one?

17. Would you rather have Taylor Swift's talent for playing the piano or her skill in guitar?

18. Would you rather get a shoutout from Taylor on social media or receive a handwritten note from her?

19. Would you rather hear Taylor cover your favorite song or have her teach you how to play one of her songs on the guitar?

20. Would you rather spend Christmas with Taylor Swift or celebrate New Year's Eve with her?

21. Would you rather receive a playlist made for you by Taylor or have her take over your Instagram for a day? 

22. Would you rather help Taylor Swift choose the setlist for her next tour or design the stage?

23. Would you rather have Taylor Swift write a book about her life or a novel based on one of her albums?

24. Would you rather see Taylor collaborate with Ed Sheeran again or with someone new like Billie Eilish?

25. Would you rather wear a dress designed by Taylor Swift or have her style you for an event?

26. Would you rather listen to Taylor Swift's unreleased songs or watch unseen footage of her tours?

27. Would you rather go skydiving with Taylor Swift or scuba diving?

28. Would you rather have a heart-to-heart conversation with Taylor Swift or an all-out jam session?

29. Would you rather spend a rainy day writing songs with Taylor Swift or a sunny day exploring the city with her?

30. Would you rather have Taylor Swift's autograph on a piece of memorabilia or a photo with her?

hehe hope you liked that!

🤓🤓🤓

well maybe i'll do a part three

and now for da songggg

"Daylight" by Taylor Swift!

and erm we don't rlly need a question

so

byee!

~ sophieswiftie