𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

────────༺☆༻────────

────────༺☆༻────────

❝ oh, is there someone else or not?
'cause I wanna keep you close ❞

𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑺𝑬?     the weeknd

────────༺☆༻────────

27 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒚 2014
3:34 am
𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝒇𝒍
⟟ dominic's house

"Where were you?" Viviana says entering his room with tears staining her cheeks.

She'd waited all night for him to show up to her party. It wasn't just any party, it was in honor of her getting the highest marks in her class. Something she'd been working her ass off for her entire junior year. Only for someone to tell her that her boyfriend had been with another girl.

"Huh?" Dominic sits up in his bed lazily, his eyes slightly hazed over from the joint he had just smoked.

"Why is Cynthia telling people you guys kissed?"

"Why's it matter?" Dominic looks away from her, focusing on rolling the joint between his fingers.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?!" Vivi exclaims, exasperated.

"What do you want me to say?"

"The truth! Oh my god, did you kiss her or not?" She walks up to his bed waiting for him to look up at her and tell her it was some cruel prank. "Why won't you look at me?"

Dominic forces his gaze off of his hands to meet her unwavering eyes.

"I kissed Cynthia" He states bluntly, earning a scoff from Vivi.

"So that's why you didn't come to my party? You were too busy eating her face off?" she crossed her arms, snatching the joint and tossing it onto his nightstand.

"Not everything is about you, Viviana."

"You're right, this is about us. So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

"No."

"Seriously? I'm trying to make an effort here, despite you being the one who kissed someone else-"

"I told you no- how'd you even get in?"

"That's what you're worried about?! Dom, I'm trying to fix this-"

"Yeah you're always ready to play the savior role- not everything can be fixed."

"You don't know if you don't even try, something is wrong. You always do this when something is going on." Vivi says softly. She knew that a part of her wouldn't forgive him for what he did, but Dom was not only her boyfriend, but her childhood friend. She carefully holds his hands. "So tell me, Is it your mom? Dad?"

"Maybe it's this fucking relationship! Ever thought about that?" Dominic exclaims getting off his bed, pushing Vivi's hands off of his. "Maybe I'm sick and fucking tired of you," he says lowly his face inches away from hers, enough for her to smell the alcohol and weed from his breath.

"I don't even know why I keep making excuses for your shitty behavior."

"If you hate me then why are you even here," he looks at her as if he's challenging her to do something.

"I'm done," she tosses her hands up in defeat, "this," she motions between them "is done. After tonight, don't call me, don't text me. Don't even talk to me."

His eyes falter, but the malice in his voice is still evident.

"Get the hell out of here."

Vivi pushes past him and storms out of his room. Dominic's younger brother, Alex, had been listening to the conversation in the hallway and hastily walks after Vivi.

"You know how he gets, no different than the last dozen times you guys fought-" Alex tries to reason.

"It is different, 'cause I mean it this time. We're over," Vivi replies not bothering to look back.

"Yeah sure, he's acting like a moody bitch, but-"

Vivi stops and looks back at him.

"Go to sleep, Alex" she sighs.

"You know he doesn't mean it, right?" he tries to reason.

"If he didn't, he wouldn't have said it," Vivi replies.

And with that she walked out of the house, wiping her hands clean of him.

────────༺☆༻────────
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:
thoughts?

ignore any spelling mistakes, i tried proofreading but my brain isn't braining at the moment

don't forget to like and comment!!

i love y'all byeeee!!!!