Visits in his sleep

As Jay fell asleep, he could hear the sounds of Alex wandering around in the kitchen quite loudly. Jay shook his head as he buried himself within the blankets he had piled on top of himself. The darkness swallowed him whole as he finally passed out.

And as Jay opened his eyes next, he found himself in a random apartment he had never found himself in before. Jay turned around and stared in fear as he saw Tim standing in the kitchen. But he was not the Tim he both recalled and saw on a regular basis. This Tim was clearly struggling to stay alive. His beard was full, and no longer the sideburns that he seemed so content to have. His hair was longer, a little ways past his shoulders, and his eyes were dark and dead.

Jay couldn't help but stare as he watched Tim mess around in his kitchen, doing something that Jay wasn't entirely sure of. Jay turned around again, taking in the surroundings. It was an apartment, and very empty. It was small, clearly only meant for one. Glancing at the window that was next to him, Jay saw that his hat was resting on it, and it wasn't dusty in the slightest, as if it was being taken care of. His camera was laying next to it, although it was incredibly dusty. It hadn't been touched for an extended period of time.

Jay smiled at the two items, and flinched as he felt Tim walk through him. Tim had walked over to where he was staring, and picked up the hat, staring at it with intense sentiment. Jay wished he could say anything that could be heard. "I've missed you.." Jay whispered softly, and he could've sworn that Tim had froze at the words. "I've been with Seth and Alex, they're both... Annoying. But I'm usually stuck with them so.." Jay rambled softly as Tim started to walk around a bit more, and Jay noticed that Tim was wearing a familiar brown jacket overtop of one of his shirts.

"That's my jacket, thief." Jay joked softly, laughing as he followed Tim around. Tim seemed to be preoccupied with his own thoughts and soon enough, Tim entered his bedroom. Jay paused for a moment before following inside and just sitting on the desk that was next to the bed. Tim was laying on top of the blankets, doing nothing but hugging himself and the cap. Jay wasn't sure what to do, and as he felt himself growing tired, he found himself wishing he could stay with Tim.