𝗧𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗧

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻!

𝗡𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩'𝗦:

how does a bastered, young boy, son of God and an angel dropped in the middle of the forgotten spot in the lmanhole in squalor grow up to be a "hero" and "friend? "

The lmanburg founding father with an absent father got a lot farther by being a lot smarter by being a self starter, at age 9 they placed him in charged of leading an army.

And every day while he was being slaved and worked to death he saw his future drip dripping down the drain.

He put a sword in his hand and connected it to his brain he won his first war with a testament to pain! Well the word got around they said "this kid is s problem" after a prank the fucking exiled him!

Get your depression don't forget from wence you came, and words gonna know your name!

What's your name man!?

Tommyinnit, my name is Tommyinnit... And there's a million things I haven't done but just you wait, just  you wait!

When he was 8 his brother split full of it begging him, to go along with him. Well his father had left before they did.

Moved to SMP, he started a country. Left him with ruined pride something new inside. A voice said "Tommy you gotta fend for your country"

He stared retreating and planning every move he could think.
There would have been nothing left to do
A destitute
He would've been dead
Without a restatute
He started working!
Training for his new for Nation
Tradeing diamonds, emeralds and all the things he can't afford!

Scamming for every book he could get his hands on

Planning for his future seeing now as he's sat on back of a horse head for the main land!

In lmanburg you can be a new man!

(In lmanburg you can be a new man) just you wait 2x

(In lmanburg!!) Just you wait!

Tommyinnit! We are waiting the wings for you! You never back down, never learned to take your, time!

On tommyinnit! When the Nation mours for you! Will they know what you over came? Will they know you rewrote your name!?

The world will never be the same! The horse is in the battle field, see if you can spot him!

Another immature coming up from the bottom! Dream destroyed his rep lmanburg forgot em'

Wilbur and tubbo: we fought with him

Tubbo: me? I died for him

Techno: me? I trusted him

Puffy (NOT WEIRDLY!) : me? I loved him

Dream: and me! I'm the damn man the killed him.

There's a million things he hasn't done but just you wait!!!!

What's your name man?

𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙏!