Amusement Park ~ part 2

»Fuck. I didn't mean to say that out loud, you just looked so cute!« I nervously confessed. Kurt finished his food and stacked the plate on top of mine. He made his way across the table to where I was sitting.

Kurt took my hand and followed me upstairs. I'm not sure what we were doing, but suddenly Kurt threw me on the bed.

»That 'pookie bear' thing was adorable« Kurt said, only a couple inches away from my face. »You've shown me your love. Now it's my turn« he added. Eventually, kisses were all over my body.

I'm pretty sure Kurt and I spent about an hour kissing. Let's just say - we really liked it. A lot of time had gone by with us doing it, at least. Apparently enough for the sun to be completely invisible by the time we were done.

»Come here, baby girl« Kurt said, pointing towards his chest. He put a blanket over me as I laid down, his beautiful hands carefully caressing me. I rested my head on Kurt's chest. It didn't take long before I fell asleep.

~The next morning

I woke up in the exact same position I went to sleep in the night before. Kurt noticed that I was awake, taking a look at me. »Good morning, honey« he whispered in his raspy morning voice. That voice was so sexy, I almost forgot to reply. I just stared into his warm diamond eyes. »Good morning, sweetheart« I said. Caressing his beautifully shaved beard, I leaned in for a kiss.

We got ready for the day at the amusement park with the guys. I remembered Kurt's reassuring words. "I know you're not a big fan of scary rides, but we can avoid them - or I'll hold your hand" was what he has told me yesterday. God, what did I do to deserve such a lovely man ...

The crew picked us up outside in their tour van. It was a brilliant solution and could fit all of us! »Want to have some cotton candy with me?« Kurt asked, breaking the silence between us in the vehicle. I nodded, smiling excitedly out the window.

»Looks like we're here!« Krist said after the car stopped. Everyone made their way out the vehicle and straight to the entrance of the amusement park. Kurt and I went on a few rides until we decided to relax on a bench that was nearby. He got me some cotton candy ... and a kiss, too.

Hours pass, and the sun was soon to be replaced by the moon. »Will you hold my hand if we go on this ride?«I asked Kurt, as it was time to go home shortly. For a moment he stood there and looked at me in silence. »Of course, I'll always hold your hand« Kurt replied. So we did.

»I'm so proud of you for going on that ride today« Kurt said, about to go to bed. I gently gave him a peck on his neck as I drifted off to sleep.