。⁠:゚✿Chapter 4✿゚⁠:⁠。

Authors Pov

At 7:30 pm in the evening

Aditya and Akash came back from office and sat on the couch relaxing themselves....Anjali came with glasses of water and gave them the glasses to quench their thirst....Aditya looked around the house everywhere but couldn't find Muskan so he asked

"Where is Muskan Anjali??...." (he asked with a questioning look)

"Maybe in her room...must be checking on her luggage and packing some snacks which I made during the whole afternoon" (She replied with a tiring sigh)

" Hmm...." ( he took a short pause and asked) "Did you check the weight of her luggage??...Is the weight alright as per the requirements of airport security??" (he asked Anjali)

"Jiii....I did check the weight of luggage and it's in requirements of airport security so don't worry about that hmm...." (She replied with an assuring smile....and Aditya just hummed at her)

After this Aditya and Akash went inside there rooms to freshen up

At night after dinner

Everyone went to their respective rooms and Muskan was also walking back to her room after having her dinner but she came into the backyard of her house and saw her father sitting on the swing and went towards him

"Papa....why are you sitting here alone??" (she asked and goes to sit beside him..Aditya looked at her and said with smile on his face )

"Come here Gudiya"(he called her softly towards him and makes her sit beside him)

Muskan sits beside her dad while side hugging him and puts her head on Aditya's chest Aditya wrapped his arms around Muskan and kissed her forehead

"Muskan beta" (Muskan hummed and Aditya continued) "You are going far away from us so you have to protect your self from your every negativity and negative people everybad people and bad influence....beta we won't be there to protect you so you should be careful to not make any trouble for yourself because we won't be there to save you beta"( he said explaining her and Muskan sighed dramatically and Aditya chuckled)...."beta you have to be little mature and responsible hmm??....and when you go to your new college behave nicely with your classmates and teachers....and yahh the most important thing make friends not enemies hmm??"(he asked and muskan just nodded)

They both talked for some time and went towards there rooms and slept

Next morning

Muskan and other family members woke up early and got ready for airport to drop Muskan to airport and to bid her the last goodbye

Muskan got ready and came downstairs with her luggage...she kept her luggage near the couch in her living room....and straightaway went to her puja room....she covered her head with her dupatta and stood with hands joined in front of the god and started praying

"Bhagwan Ji ab se mai yahaan nhi rahungi....yahaan se door saat samundar paar jaa rhi hu...Bangkok....apni padhai poori karne... aashirwad dijiye ki zindagi ke is naye safar me mai apna best de saku...apne mummy papa aur Bhai ka naam raushan kar saku...apna ek stable career bana saku....aur aaj se aane waale teen saalon tak mai aapse mil nhi paungi yahaan...toh mujhe yaad mat kijiyega bas yahaan mere family members ka ache se dhyaan rakhiyega aur un par koi musibat mat aane dijiyega...kyuki yahaan mai nhi rahungi na unka mood theek karne ke liye...unko hasane ke liye...pls bhagwan ji mere family ka dhyaan rakhiyega aur apna aashirwaad hum sab par banaye rakhiyega...chalti hu...phir milungi aapse teen saal baad"

[Dear God from now on I won't be staying here...I'm going away from here by crossing the seven oceans to...Bangkok...to complete my higher studies...bless me lord so that I can give my best in the upcoming journey of my life...and to make my father mother and my brother proud....and from now on I won't be able to meet you for the upcoming three years...so please don't remember me and take care of my beloved family members....and let not them face any problem... because I won't be here to cheer them up...or to support them....please lord take care of them...and keep giving us your blessings... I'm leaving...will meet you again after three years]"

(Muskan broke into tears....remembering that she'll be away from her family for the next three years of her life)

She then went towards her kitchen...greeting all the workers of the house telling them to take care of themselves...and her family members...and not let anyone stay sad remembering her....then she went towards her dining table to have her breakfast...and greeted her family Good Morning....they all had their breakfast with some chit-chat and laughter

At airport

"I will miss you all...."(Muskan said with teary eyes and broke into cries)

"I will miss you too beta...."(Anjali said while crying and hugs Muskan)

"I think my Gudiya will not Miss me...will she??...huh??"(Aditya asked being teary while  seeing his daughter and wife crying and Muskan ran into his arms and started to cry more while saying)

"I will miss you sooo much papa...."( She said like a baby in her crying voice)

"Then what about me Musu??...Won't you miss your brother??....huh?" (he asked while being little emotional)

"Bhai!!!!!(she ran into his brother's arms) "I will miss you too bhai" (She sniffs and said while hugging her brother)

"Gudiya don't you dare to forget me after going there....otherwise I will come there and will bring you back to India...." (Aditya said with a fake angry pout while crying)

"Maa papa I am here too let me also hug you guys...." (Akash said with a pout while his eyes again got teary....Aditya looked at him and opened his arms for his son to have a family hug  with Muskan)

After a good time they all parted away and Muskan went towards her checking area

Muskan's pov :-

I AM COMING BANGKOK......(She said with sparkling eyes and excited voice as the plane took off)

BUT SOMETHING UNEXPECTED IS WAITING FOR HER...........

Finally it's and double update for you all because I haven't given an update from a long time and once again thankyou guys for 200+ views keep showering your love and support Lovelies

Stay in touch to know more

•Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow
•Comment and let me know your views about the story
•English is not my main language so don't judge my writing
•There might be some grammatical mistakes which i didn't noticed so if u come across them let me know in the comments
•Here's my Instagram id- Author_aasha008
•If u have any confusion or questions regarding them then ask me in the comments
Bye Lovelies
Have a good day and stay healthy and safe 🫶🪷🌸🌈✨🧿