。⁠:゚✿Chapter 5✿゚⁠:⁠。

Author's Pov

IN BANGKOK UNIVERSITY

Everyone was doing there business but then everyone's eyes and complete attention went towards the gate where the heartthrob was entering looking all dashing from head to toe

"aaaaahhhhhh seeee gurls my nick is here" (one of the girls shouted fangirling over the heartthrob of the university who just entered)

"Shut up u idiots he is my nick not yours stay away from him"(another girl cried rudely while fangirling over him and walked towards him)

Nick could hear all those girls screaming his name and he felt annoying by that clingy behaviour of their

"Heyy Nick whatssup broo??...."(John asked in a cheerful voice)

Nick sighed being annoyed by the girls shouting and drooling over him meanwhile John was being playful for which he laughed and Nick shot him a bombastic side eye 👀 👀 and ofcourse John had to shut up

"Broo why so rude.."(John asked)

"I am just too annoyed by those girls"(he said while rolling his eyes)

"Broo literally every girl here crushes on you and now it's high time I think you should too find someone for your fun you know what I mean..."(he said while smirking)"

"Sorry darling I have some work so I can't come with you..."(he said with a fake smile)

"Aahhhh "(she groans in annoyance)...ok nvm but can we go on a date afterwards??...."(She asked)

"We will see that later darling..."(he exclaimed with a smile and winked at her then walked away)

"Dude why did you said no to her??? You know na she is the hottest girl of this university???And still you said no to her??"(he asked with a confused expression)

(Nick chuckles ) "You won't understand that..."(he said and wink at him and walked further leaving john dumbstrucked behind)

"Yahhh Nick wait for me...."(he shouted and ran towards him)

Nick and John went inside the the classes and sat on there seats in the first row

"Nick just tell me now...that which type of girl do you wants to be your girlfriend??"(he asked in one breathe)

(Nick just looked at him with a smile and said) "I want a hot and chubby gurl who can make me horny in no time..."(he said with smirk and wink at him)

"Uurhhh you are just a jerk...leave it"(he said with a disbelief face)

"Hahahahahaha...why so annoyed Mr John huh??..."(he asked with a playful look)

"Nothing"(he said and turned his face to other side and started blabbering something within himself)

"I want a girl who knows how to respect someone, I want a girl who knows me better than anyone, I want a girl who can understand me, I want a girl who can give me her shoulder to cry, I want a girl who makes me happy just with her presence, I want a girl who is innocent yet not innocent, I want a girl who is not into hook ups and all, I want a girl who loves me more than anything, anyone and everything"(he said all this with a bright smile on his face )

"Oohhk then let's find your dream girl..."(he smiled at him said with a playful voice )

"I don't think so that I will ever find my dream girl here in Bangkok like you know the girls of Bangkok..."(he said with a done face)

"Yeah your right"(he agreed with Nick)

"Then let's just wait for right time hmm..."(he said and focused on lecture)

Stay in touch to know more

•Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow
•Comment and let me know your views about the story
•English is not my main language so don't judge my writing
•There might be some grammatical mistakes which i didn't noticed so if u come across them let me know in the comments
•Here's my Instagram id- Author_aasha008
•If u have any confusion or questions regarding them then ask me in the comments
Bye Lovelies
Have a good day and stay healthy and safe 🫶🪷🌸🌈✨🧿